WP Project Bubble
Project Bubble in your WordPress admin and on your website.
Project Bubble is a simple tool for managing your projects and collaborating with your team.
This plugin is third-party stuff and it isn't directly associated with Project Bubble LLC or officially supported by their developers.
The purpose of the plugin is to connect this cool project management tool with your WordPress website.
This is just the first basic release. The future version will try to bring full management for your Project Bubble account directly from the WordPress dashboard. Be prepared for much more!
- Complete stats and overview what is going on.
- View/Add/Edit/Delete projects, tasks, clients, time sheets, invoices...
- Admin notification and reports.
- Shortcodes to display all the data anywhere you want.
- More forms for you and your visitors to add data or comment on existing one.
Are you missing something or isn't it working as expected ? I am open to suggestions to improve the plugin !
|Tags||client, clients, collaboration, contacts, management, project, project bubble, projects, Tasks, tool, tools|
No screenshots for now.
- Upload the plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Fill in your credentials and connect your account.
- Check out the dashboard overview widget and the
Project Bubbleadmin menu item afterwards.
[pbform]in the editor where you would like the "Add New Project" form to display.
How does it work?
It uses Project Bubble API.
Can I email you with the support questions ?
No. Please use integrated forum support system.
Do you provide some extra "premium" customization ?
Yes. You can email me in this case.
When the new project is submitted you will get a notification message to your WordPress admin email.