WP MySQL Profiler
Used to profile MySQL queries for performance; with backtrace information for each query (caller functions, lines, file names etc.)
A simple plugin to assist both theme and plugin developers in MySQL Profiling. Once installed, MySQL statistics will be available at page footer. Visit http://wpsplash.com/mysql-profiler-plugin-for-wordpress/ for more information.
|Tags||mysql, performance, plugins, profiler, queries, speed, themes|
- Download WP MySQL Profiler and extract the archive.
- Rename your wp-db.php file in wp-includes directory to wp-db-backup.php.
- Upload wp-db.php included in the archive to your wp-includes directory.
- Upload wpSqlProfiler.php to wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Edit your wp-config.php. Find define (‘WPLANG’, ”); and add below: define('SAVEQUERIES', true);
- Enable “WP MySQL Profiler” plugin from the admin CP.
Visit http://wpsplash.com/mysql-profiler-plugin-for-wordpress/ for more info.