Comic publishing power for the web.
Webcomic provides a host of features for creating, managing, and sharing webcomics. Take control of your webcomic with multi-comic management, theme integration, dynamic navigation, and more.
★ New in Webcomic 4 ★
Everything! Webcomic has been rebuilt to provide you with leaner, meaner webcomic management. Highlights include:
- OpenGraph and Twitter Card support for any Webcomic-related page.
- Twitter integration for automatically tweeting new webcomics.
- Touch gestures for webcomic navigation.
- File management handled through the WordPress Media Library.
- Each collection is now a custom post type with unique storyline and character taxonomies.
- More collection-specific settings provide greater control over each webcomic on your site.
- Transcripts are now a custom post type, taking full advantage of the administrative features WordPress provides.
- Improved theme integration makes it easier than ever to start using Webcomic right away with almost any WordPress theme.
- New and refactored template tags, shortcode, and widgets for greater control and customization of your Webcomic-powered site.
- Join the Webcomic Network and share your site directly with other Webcomic users and on webcomic.nu via the Webcomic Showcase.
|Tags||characters, comic, comics, custom post type, custom taxonomy, multiple comics, shortcodes, storylines, template tags, webcomic, webcomics, widgets|
You can install Webcomic from the Plugins > Add New page in the administrative dashboard. Just do a search for
webcomic and the first result should be the one you're looking for.
- Download and extract Webcomic from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Upload the
webcomicdirectory to your
- Activate Webcomic through the Plugins > Installed Plugins page in the administrative dashboard.
- Existing Webcomic users should read this before upgrading
- All Webcomic changes can be followed at the master GitHub repository.
How do I use Webcomic?
Once installed and activated you can use Webcomic in one of three ways:
- Turn on the Integrate option found on the Settings > Webcomic page in the administrative dashboard.
- Use a Webcomic-ready theme to get the most out of Webcomic's features with minimal hassle.
- Leverage Webcomic's new template tags, shortcodes, and widgets to modify an existing theme or build your own.