Add a Twitter "Follow" button to your WordPress website.
Twitter plugin allows you to add the Follow button the easiest way.
- Actions: Add a Twitter "Follow" button easily.
- Actions: Add a Twitter "Like" button the easiest way.
- Display: This plugin allows you to choose the button position - top, bottom.
- Arabic (ar_AR) (thanks to Albayan Design Hani Aladoli)
- Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Tom, http://www.artikelforlaget.dk)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Jan-Willem, http://www.directic.nl)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Sagive SEO)
- Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Manuel)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Slovak (sk_SK) (thanks to Branco Radenovich)
- Spanish (es_ES)(thanks to Fernando De León)
- Ukrainian (uk) (thanks to Cmd Soft, http://www.cmd-soft.com)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BWS and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
|Tags||button, connect, follow button, tvet, tvett, tvit, tviter, tvitt, tweet, tweeter, tweetter, twet, tweter, twett, twit, twiter, twiter conect, twitt, twitter connect, twitter follow, twitter follow button, twitter share, twitter share button|
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin via the 'Plugins' menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in "Settings" > "Twitter".
V2.23 - 17.04.2013
- Update : The English language file is updated in the plugin.
V2.22 - 05.03.2013
- NEW : The Ukrainian language file is added to the plugin.
V2.21 - 26.02.2013
- NEW : The Dutch language file is added to the plugin.
V2.20 - 26.02.2013
- NEW : We added functionality for turning off the button "Twitter".
V2.19 - 20.02.2013
- NEW : The Spanish language file is added to the plugin.
V2.18 - 31.01.2013
- Bugfix : Bugs in admin menu were fixed.
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.5.1.
V2.17 - 25.01.2013
- NEW : The Danish language file is added to the plugin.
V2.16 - 20.12.2012
- NEW : Slovak and Italian language files are added to the plugin.
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.5.
V2.15 - 24.07.2012
- NEW : The Arabic language file is added to the plugin.
- Bugfix : Cross Site Request Forgery bug was fixed.
V2.14 - 10.07.2012
- NEW : The Hebrew language file is added to the plugin.
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.4.1.
V2.13 - 27.06.2012
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.4.
V2.12 - 31.05.2012
- Bugfix : The bug related to twitter positioning at frontend is fixed.
V2.11 - 12.03.2012
- Changed : BWS plugins section.
V2.10 - 24.02.2012
- Change : Code that is used to connect styles and scripts is added to the plugin for correct SSL verification.
V2.09 - 07.02.2012
- NEW : Translation for the title tag of twitter links is added.
V2.08 - 02.01.2012
- Changed : BWS plugins section.
V2.07 - 27.12.2011
- NEW : Language files are added to the plugin.
- NEW : Style for twitter button block is added.
V2.06 - 13.12.2011
- Bugfix : The bug with sections options at admin page and bug of positioning in the frontend are fixed.
V2.05 - 18.10.2011
- Bugfix : BWS Plugin's menu section was fixed and right now it is consisted of 3 parts: activated, installed and recommended plugins.
- Bugfix : The bug of positioning in admin menu is fixed.
V2.04 - 14.07.2011
- Changed : BWS Plugin's menu section was fixed and right now it is consisted of 2 parts: installed and recommended plugins.
- Bugfix : Icons displaying is fixed.
*The bug of the array_merge function is fixed in this version. Please upgrade the plugin immediately. Thank you
*The bug of the link to the settings page is fixed in this version. Please upgrade the plugin immediately. Thank you
- Usability at the settings page of the plugin was improved.
- Bugs of 'Follow me' button display with shortcode is fixed.
- Possibility to use shortcode for display of Twitter 'Follow me' sign at any part of content was added. Now it is possible to add 'Follow me' sign to any part of the website and not only to news. Also if a user likes an article they can share title of this article and its link in their twitter by clicking at the Twitter icon.
- Bug with twitter icon display is fixed.
- Twitter icon bugs are fixed.
- Ability to install Twitter icon with a link to the account page, including adjustment functionality settings via WordPress admin panel are added.
I cannot see the Twitter icon in the post after the plugin installation
In the WordPress admin panel go to "Plugins", find the "Twitter" plugin and click "Activate".
How can I deactivate the plugin
In the WordPress admin panel go to "Plugins", find the "Twitter" plugin and click "Deactivate".
After clicking the Twitter icon I see the Twitter Home page instead of the necessary account page
In the WordPress admin panel go to "Settings", find the "Twitter" plugin settings page and enter your Twitter login. Then click "Save Changes".
If you do not have Twitter account yet you should create it using this link: https://twitter.com/signup. After account is created please follow the instructions above.
How to adjust the Twitter icon position on the page
In the WordPress admin panel go to "Settings", find the Twitter plugin settings page and select one of the listed positions: Top position or Bottom position. Then click "Save Changes".
After installation and settings adjustment on the plugin settings page it is not working still
Please click "Save Changes". Make sure that you got the message "Settings Saved".
After saving your settings you should refresh the web page, where the Twitter icon should be placed.