Tweet your posts.
Tweets when you post, obviously. It looks at the post format to figure out what the message should look like. Also adds the appropriate meta tags to activate Twitter Cards.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Apply for a Twitter API key at http://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Update the Twitter API information in the Options -> Tweet Posts menu
If you'd like to use Twitter Cards, apply for that on the Twitter Dev site as well.
- Rewrite of the Twitter-OAuth interface to use the WordPress HTTP API instead of using cURL directly.
- Bug fix: Didn't show Twitter API info in the admin
- Add support for Twitter Cards
- Add Twitter to user profiles
- Fix bug where tweets would be sent even if the post wasn't new
- Initial plugin