Toolbar Menu plugin allows you to customize your WordPress Toolbar (Admin Bar).
Toolbar Menu plugin allows you to customize your WordPress Toolbar (Admin Bar). You can use menu created in WordPress admin to show it in Toolbar. You can turn of toolbar for guest users. And even more you can show login form in the Toolbar for guest users.
This plugin allows you to deactivate boring default WordPress menu and use it as you wish.
With this fancy plugin Toolbar is come back and become useful.
- Use custom menu to show in Toolbar
- Deactivate default WordPress Toolbar sections
- Show Toolbar to guest users
- Show login box in Toolbar for guest users
The plugin allows you to deactivate default WordPress menu. To do it go "Settings" -> "General" page and scroll down to "Toolbar Menu" section. Here you can select which predefined menu should be deactivated.
Additional feature of the plugin is ability to turn on Toolbar menu for guest users. This menu will include your selected menu and also could include login form to allow users to login from your front end pages.
|Tags||admin bar, custom-menu, customize menu, login box, menu, navigation, Toolbar|
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to "Appearance" -> "Menus" page and create new menu.
- Choose your menu in "Theme Locations" box at "Toolbar navigation menu" dropdown box.