The Surveys Extended WordPress plugin lets you add surveys to your blog.
The Surveys Extended WordPress plugin lets you add surveys to your blog. It is based on the Surveys plugin by Binny V A.
You can let the vistors take surveys and see the result from the admin side.
This extended version of the original plugin is advanced in the following ways:
- it offers the possibility to change the order of the questions of a survey
- it provides a back and foreward button to the customer
There are two ways to see the data...
This will show the results each question by aggregating all the data so far. This will look like a poll result. This mode is useful to make decisions - you can immediately see the most favored answers in each question.
You can also view all the answers provided by one visitor.
|Tags||answer, opinion, question, questionaire, survey, test|
- Download the zipped file and extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Or install it via the plugin manager of WordPress.
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the 'Surveys Extended' plugin
- Go to the Surveys Management page(Tools > Manage Surveys) to create or edit the surveys
Update from 0.0.1
We fixed some severe problems with the database access. If you still have problems try to deactivate and delete the plugin before reinstalling it.
- FIX: problem with the survey submit form
- FIX: problem with the css -> please press SHIFT + F5 on the survey
- FIX: problem with qtranslate integration fixed. please create a survey for each language and append the translated survey to the translated article or page.
- FIX: an error with the visualization of the shortcode. You have to use [SURVEYS_EXTENDED #] to append the survey.
- FIX: some severe errors with the database
- initial version
- no questions a.t.m.