Style the Toolbar
Changes the colour of the WordPress toolbar on the front-end to match the theme within the admin area.
A very simple plugin that changes the colour of the WordPress toolbar for users on the front-end to match the theme within the admin area. Supports RTL language direction setting and honours the hide toolbar option by not including the stylsheet if the toolbar is hidden.
|Tags||admin, CSS, theme|
- Upload and install plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Change the back-end colour scheme to anything but the default to see a different colour on the toolbar.
- Enhancement: Updated the stylesheet selection logic.
- Fixed: Fixed bug when not logged in.
- Improvement: Added index.html file to remove directory listing.
- Improvement: Remove script if hide toolbar option enabled.
- Improvement: Added support for RTL languages.
- Improvement: Uses minified files if provided.
- Initial version.
Will this plugin work with others that alter the toolbar?
Generally, it should however it requires that other plugins use the same file structure/layout as the default WordPress system to ensure the right files are included which may not be possible with complex customised colour schemes.
Does this support RTL languages?
Yes, if a Right to Left language is being used, it'll use an RTL version instead, if the stylesheet is available.
Is this plugin stable?
Yes, the plugin has been tested to ensure it works on both stand alone and multi site WordPress installs. However, please avoid using version 1.0 as there is a bug that causes an issue with non-logged in users.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin changes the colour of the WordPress toolbar on the front-end to the same colour scheme selected for the wp-admin back-end.