Spotify Play Button for WordPress
Easily embed Spotify Tracks & Playslists using the Spotify Play System into your WordPress Blog
Spotify Play Button For WordPress allows you to add Spotify Playlists and tracks easily and quickly to your blog. You can add Spotify content to your site either in a widget, a template or within actual posts. The plugin is customisable with Spotify Play features as well via the options page.
- Spotify Play Button for Wordpress Plugin homepage with further instructions.
- Blogging Tutorials and Wordpress Plugins at The Blogging Dojo
- Additional Testing by Dan Bell.
|Tags||rhyswynne, spotify, spotify embed, spotify play, widgets|
To install, please do the following:-
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the Add New Plugin feature within Wordpress
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- In Spotify, get the Spotify Track URI by right clicking on a song or playlist & selecting "Copy Spotify URI".
- Set the default track and widget in the "Spotify Play Button For Wordpress" Options Page.
[spotify track=""]in any page. Place the Spotify URI in the "" in any page or post (or use the button on the rich text editor).
- Alternatively, you can place a playlist or track as a widget, by going to Apperance > Widgets, and setting up accordingly.
- First Public release