Smart Reporter for e-commerce
Business analysis for e-commerce like never before.
Smart Reporter shows you product wise sales trends in an easy to understand manner. You can see product performance, their sales trend and can take business decisions based on that.
It also shows you key performance indicators (total sales, average sales, velocity etc) so you can quickly guage performance of your business.
You can filter reports by date range and can also search and view sales trends of specific products.
Smart Reporter works with WooCommerce latest versions and WP e-Commerce 3.8+.
The Lite version is limited to showing data of past 7 days only. It also does not show key performance indicators. Purchase the paid versions for full access.
|Contributors||niravmehta, malayladu, ratnakar.dubey, naresh.vachhani|
|Tags||administration, analysis, charts, Customers, drill down, ecommerce, graphs, history, management, orders, products, reporting, sales, woocommerce, wp e-commerce|
- Update: Compatible version for WooCommerce 2.0 & higher
- New: "Auto Refresh" key performance indicators in Smart Reporter
- Fixed: Blank or zero values in all KPIs
- Fixed: "Remote Connection Error" message on WordPress admin pages
- Updated: Date range to 30 days for Lite version
- Updated: Changed name of the plugin for clarity
- Fixed: WordPress MultiSite - Data visible only in primary site
- Fixed: Autoloading of records when page is refreshed
- Fixed: Actual image is now relaced by thumbnail images
- Fixed: Nothing displayed in Smart Reporter for WP e-Commerce
- Fixed: Thumbnails for products not visible for WP e-Commerce
- Fixed: Product's name overflow
- Updated: Smart Reporter link moved from "Products" to "WooCommerce" in Sidebar menu for WooCommerce
- Updated: Show total sales even when filtered through search text
- Updated: Graph tooltip now shows formated time period
- Updated: Percent contribution based on all result visible in table
- Updated: Displaying message 'Loading...' while loading records in right panel
- Updated: Search based on multiple keywords
- Updated: Lite version - date limit increased from 7 Days to 30 days
- Updated: Other minor changes - Space for Category delimiter, background color removed for product's & order's details, position of "Last Few Orders", height of Sales KPI increased
- New: Smart Reporter for WooCommerce 1.4
- New: Additional info in Details - Total Sales, Total quantity sold, Percentage contribution, average sale per day, frequency of selling etc.
- New: Last few orders for each product added to Details pane
- Fixed: Bugs of from and to date picker.
- Fixed: Grid not visible on plugin activation.
- NEW: Auto upgrade feature for Pro version added.
- NEW: Now you can have summary details of: Today's Sales, Month To Date Sales, Average Sales/day, Forecasted Sales (Pro only).
- NEW: Products reporting avalilable only for 7 days in Lite version whereas complete in Pro version.
- NEW: You can now see the categories of products and product variations.
- NEW: You can also search on product categories.
- NEW: You can now search on products to see reports for specific products
- NEW: Smart date filters let you select common date ranges easily
- Initial version. Products reporting.
Does this work with WP e-Commerce 3.8?
Yes. Smart Reporter is compatible only with WP e-Commerce 3.8+, and not with 3.7.
Can I export data from Smart Reporter?
No. Currently you can only see these reports. We are planning for CSV export in future.