This Time Last Year Widget
This Widget lists and links to any posts posted in the same month, week, or day of the prior year. You can limit the maximum number of links to show.
Just place the Widget on your sidebar to display links to any posts posted in the current month of the prior year.
Note: If you don't have any posts posted matching the criteria you selected the widget will not show at all.
Plugin Updated Oct-25th
|Tags||archive, links, month, plugin, Post, sidebar, widget, year|
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Place the widget on your sidebar through the 'Widgets' menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Added support for custom length Excerpts.
- Fixed broken HTML when more than one posts were posted on the same day.
- Removed debug output from start of widget.
- Fixed query to use Month as the default criteria if not specified.
- Added options to change the date matching criteria to: month; week; or day.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.
What do I do after I activate the Plugin?
Go to the Widgets menu in the WordPress Admin and add the "This Time Last Year" Widget to your Sidebar or Footer Area.
Why am I not seeing the Widget on my site after I add it to the sidebar?
You might not have any posts posted matching the criteria you selected.