ShortBurst Newsletter Sign Up
Add a ShortBurst newsletter sign up widget to your WordPress website or blog.
This plugin enables you to add a ShortBurst newsletter sign up form to your WordPress website or blog. All that is required is ID of your ShortBurst mailing list. All valid submission will then automatically be added to your mailing list, ready to send your email marketing campaigns to. Requires a ShortBurst account to work.
Check out shortburst.co.uk to sign up for free.
|Tags||newsletter, Pauley Creative, ShortBurst, sign up, widget|
- Upload the 'shortburst-newsletter-sign-up' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Locate the 'ShortBurst Newsletter Sign Up' widget and drop it on your sidebar.
- Fill out your required fields including the 'ShortBurst form ID' (see FAQ's for where to find this).
Where do I find my ShortBurst form ID?
- Log into you ShortBurst account.
- In the side menu, under 'Email Broadcatser' click 'Website Integration'.
- Click 'Generate Subscription Form HTML Code'.
- Select your mailing list.
- Click 'Generate Form Code'.
- You should see some generated code. Copy the value of the field named 'hidFormInfo'. This should be about 120 characters in length.