Shopp + Mediaburst
Merchants who have a WordPress e-commerce store are notified of new orders via a text message to their mobile phone through Mediaburst.
This plugin adds text message notifications for new orders.
After checkout, the merchant will receive a text message with new order information.
This process occurs in the background without needing action from the customer.
NOTICE: Mediaburst has renamed their SMS Gateway to Clockwork. Learn more about the Clockwork API
- Need help with your Shopp ecommerce store? Hire a Shopp consultant today.
- View additional WordPress plugins for Shopp by Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC
- Follow Lorenzo on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Take a look at our newest Shopp project: Shopp 101 -- Web-based lessons and video tutorials for Shopp e-commerce plugin
|Author||Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC
|Tags||ecommerce, media burst, Mediaburst, notifications, online store, shopp, shopp plugin, shopping cart, sms, text messages, webshop, wp e-commerce|
- You'll need to have an account with Mediaburst
- Ensure that your Shopp is activated and up-to-date.
- Download Shopp + Mediaburst. Unzip the
- Upload the
shopp-mediaburstfolder to the
- Activate Shopp + Mediaburst through the Plugins menu in the WordPress admin.
- Go to Shopp → + Mediaburst.
- Enter your Username, Password, and your Mobile Phone Number including country calling code for Mediaburst and click Save Settings.
- Moved to new menu
- Verified support for Shopp 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Removed social sharing
- Verified support for WordPress 3.5
- Fixed broken links
- Corrected grammar errors
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.2
- Added notice for Shopp 126.96.36.199 and prior (no longer supported)
- Added links to Amazon Wishlist
- Corrected html syntax
- Fixed CSS date format
- Corrected errors from array(&$this
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.1
- Verified support through Shopp 1.2.3
- Added support to extend plugin further
- Removed unneeded styling in css file
- Minor updates to admin page content and layout
- Corrected html syntax
- Removed referral links
- Fixed a PHP Notice that was appearing in the Shopp debug log
- First version!
How do I get an account with Mediaburst?
Visit mediaburst.co.uk to register for an account.
What is Shopp and how do I get it?
Shopp is an e-commerce plugin for WordPress. Learn more about Shopp.
Are there any other extensions available for Shopp?
Yes, there are different extensions available including emailing marketing, short message service (sms) notifications, forms & reporting, help desk, and more. Please visit Optimize My Shopp.
Credit to Adam Sewell who wrote the original code that allowed data to be transferred from Shopp after checkout. This code has been extended for several other services.
Credit to Mediaburst who created the PHP API Wrapper for the Mediaburst API.
Need a Shopp developer to help you with your Shopp? Hire a Shopp developer and consultant today.
What do you think about video tutorials for Shopp? Start learning Shopp with online lessons