SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2
Multiply blog traffic by strengthening on page SEO, increasing the number of indexed pages, auto convert search terms into post tags, and more.
This is the plugin you need to multiply your blog traffic in algorithmic scale.
- Increase your site's SERP by strengthening on page SEO of your blog.
- Increase the number of pages indexed by adding a special link to search results.
- Make sure all posts have been indexed by promoting the one that does not get traffic yet.
- Get detail information about what are the best keywords for your web site and blog post.
With displaying incoming search terms linked to your blog posts from single post and side wide sidebar, you will strengthen the on page SEO of your web site, therefore your SERP will be better than before.
Sidebar widgets available: recent search terms, random search terms, popular search terms, and popular search terms in category (for category archive).
Another method to gain exposure from the search engine is to increase the number of indexed page and make sure all your posts are indexed. Select link to search pages in plugin option to increase your indexed. The plugin will also automatically republish any posts with no search engine traffic after 30 days in publishing.
If you want, popular keywords used by visitors to find the blog post can be automatically converted into post tags.
For keyword research, you can use the plugin statistic to find out which keywords are popular or in trend, then you could write a new blog post targeting those keywords to increase your blog traffic.
You'll have the complete list of keywords user use to get to your home page and to your blog post, which than you can use to optimize your web site.
|Tags||auto tags, google, incoming search terms, internal linking, links, Post, seo, sidebar, widget|
- Download it here. or search from WordPress Admin > Plugin > Add New.
- Install and activate from WordPress Admin > Plugins page.
- Go to the WordPress Admin Options page > SearchTerms Tagging 2, and set the options as you wish.
- Go to the WordPress Admin > Appearance > Widgets to use the Popular, Random & Recent Search Terms Widget.
- Fix security bug.
- Add list of posts without any traffic from search engines with option to edit and copy all the URLs.
- Add support for Yandex and Baidu search engines.
- Upgrade database structure for better performance and lower system resources.
- Using built in WordPress cache object to cache common database queries.
- Auto correct bad words list that is not in the right format.
- Minor bug fixed: since now we record all keywords, fixed trying to save popular keywords as post tags when not in single post/page.
- Change blog search permalink, now using - instead of + (e.g: domain.com/search/search-terms/).
- New option to upgrade database to support international characters (default for new installation).
- New option to promote/republish post that has not received traffic after 30 days in publishing (most likely not indexed yet).
- Auto cleaned up database is mandatory now, with the default setting to delete unused search terms after 90 days.
- Now record all the keywords, not only the one that come to single post or page.
- Add more details statistic.
- Separate the admin page into 3 parts, setting, help, and more stats.
- Remove all code related to database upgrade, it's been almost 1 year since the previous database format used.
- Delete function now using broad match method, not exact match like before.
- When saving plugin settings, delete all terms containing badwords from database.
WordPress Admin Options page > SearchTerms Tagging 2 > Help > FAQ