Runkeeper Fitness Feed
The Runkeeper Fitness Feed adds a widget which displays up to your last 20 activities.
The Runkeeper WordPress Widget allows you to display up to the last 20 Runkeeper activities with the widget area in your WordPress blog. It displays:
- Activity type
- Distance (km)
- Duration (h:m:s)
You can customise the following:
- Feed title
- Feed length (1, 5, 10, 15, 20)
- Display size (small, medium, large)
|Tags||feed, fitness, graph, health, healthgraph, runkeeper, Share, sharing, widget|
- Download the latest version
- Copy it into the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Authorise the use of the widget with Runkeeper by visiting http://pragmaticrunner.com/code/runkeeper-wordpress-widget/
- Copy the code that was sent via email
- Paste the code into the 'Auth Code' field (Appearance > Widgets > Runkeeper Feed)
- (Optional) Customize the plugin Title, Feed length and Display size.
- Stable version.
Is Runkeeper Fitness Feed free?
Yes, but acknowledgement on your blog would always be nice.
Do I need a Runkeeper account?
Sure do. Otherwise it'll display elephants.