This plugin, RTLer, generates the RTL stylesheet for you from your theme's 'style.css' or any other CSS file.
RTLer, is just a simple plugin that generates the RTL stylesheet
rtl.css for you from your theme's
It automatically scans your file, reads values and adds its own if needed, you'll never need to rtl anymore.
I would like to thank these people for supporting me :)
|Tags||develop, development, language, layout, rtl, rtler, Style, theme|
- Download the plugin, unzip it and upload it to
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to Tools » RTLer and choose your theme and style file.
- Click the Generate rtl.css button
- 'File path' bugfix
- Adding 'save' functionality
- Some major and minor bug fixes
- Checks and supports borders
- Auto backup old rtl.css files
- Now checks and flips the selectors
- Ignore .fr and .fl
- Adding @meta support
- Initial release