Ripple by wowmotion
Generate more traffic and time spent on your website by inviting users to read similar contents and share them on social networks.
Ripple related contents
Increase time spent and viewed pages by unique visitors offering related and relevant similar contents below each articles. Related contents are chosen thanks to an integrated and intelligent algorithm which selects and orders items by relevance score. The way contents items are displayed is fully customizable :
- Chose a theme or customize your own CSS
- Customize your headlines in order to catch more attention and more clicks
- You can chose to display thumbnail and/or excerpt with the headline for each content item
- Define the maximum related content items can be displayed
Ripple social share
Invite user to share your content on social networks or by email in order to boost your presence on the web and social referrers.
This feature allows you to easily integrate and customize social sharing call-to-action, displayed as a user friendly bar. We think mobile first, and user experience first, in order to maximize social sharing.
- Position : inside-post and or side-bar always available
- Customize its look and feel to improve the user experience
- Optional share counter can be displayed
- Lots of new customization abilities are coming, we rely on you to give us your feedbacks and needs
Plug and play, easy to customize, and advanced settings
This plugin is plug and play with optimized default settings for user experience. Several settings offer you the ability to customize its behaviour and the widget’s look & feels in order to fit with your needs.
Ripple wants to go further !
Lots of related content and social sharing plugin already exist for Wordpress. Our team stays available to discuss new features and optimizations for you !
|Tags||Facebook, linkedin, Related Content, related post, Share, share buttons, similar content, similar post, social buttons, social networks, social share, social sharing, twitter|
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- You now see sharing button and related content on your front-side website
- Going into admin > Ripple you'll find 2 items : "Related content" + "Social Share" that will help you to customize behaviour and looks & feels for each widgets
- Adding an option to personalize the title of the related content box
- Adding the possibility to choose the HTML tag used to display the title
- Adding an option to choose the maximum related content to display in the related content box
- Giving the possibility to display the thumbnail of the related posts
- Giving the possibility to display the excerpt of the related posts
- Adding an option to choose between a basic CSS theme or custom CSS (fully editable by the user)
Ripple social share
- Adding the possibility to activate two social widgets on post pages : social share inside post & sidebar social share
Adding the possibility to choose the display theme for the widgets
Sidebar : adding an option to choose the sidebar position (left or right). Note: on mobile device, the social bar will be displayed at the bottom of the screen
Sidebar : adding an option to choose the social bar size
Inside post : adding an option to personalize the title displayed with the social bar
- Inside post : adding the possibility to choose the HTML tag used to display the title
- Inside post : giving the possibility to display the social bar before the post content
- Inside post : giving the possibility to display the social bar after the post content
- Inside post : adding an option to choose between two display mode
- Inside post : adding an option to choose the social bar size
- Inside post : giving the possibility to display the social share counter. The counter take in account Facebook, Linkedin and StumbleUpon
Why can’t I see any related content under my posts ?
To display related content, Ripple will search for post with identical taxonomies : for example tags and categories.
Ripple will take in account every existing taxonomies existing inside your website, so feel free to abuse of them !
How does Ripple ranks related contents ?
Ripple defines the relevance of each related content based on matching taxonomies. The more a post have identical taxonomies with another post, the more its relevancy will be high !
If several posts have the same relevancy, then the more recent post will be considered as the more relevant.