Quick Post Image Widget
This plugin provides a widget to post image (as post) directly from the frontpanel of your site without going into the backend for resgistered users.
The quick and easy way to let users add image as post from the frontend of your site.
Looking for a quick and easy way to post image directly from the frontend of your site? The Quick Post Image Widget has it all!
This plugin provides a widget to post image directly from the frontend of your site without going into the backend for registered users with post status levels.
- Post image directly from the frontend of your site (sidebar or page).
- Set post status for different user levels (2 options available).
- ability to add tage to post
- ability to select categories for post Front-end:
- Choose file (will be added as image in post)
- Image link (This link will be added to image)
- Post tile (this will be title of post)
- Ability to select category for this post
- Description (will be added as caption)
- Tags (ability to add comma separated tags)
For admin - Post title - First User role and post status - Second user role and post status
|Tags||add image as post, image, image post, quick, quick image post, quick image post widget, sidebar, wordpress image widget|
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the entire
quick-post-image-widgetfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your blog.
- Go to the Plugins section of the WordPress admin and activate the plugin.
- Go to the Widget tab of the Presentation section and configure the widget.
- Thats all :)
If you have any feature requests feel free to mail (or use the forum). Suggestions are welcome, but I will try to keep the widget as general as possible.