Pricing Table by PS
This plugin lets you build your pricing table or your table comparison, select a pre-built layout and display it thanks to a shortcode.
Build your pricing table.
This plugin gives you the possibility to build your pricing table or your table comparison, select a pre-built layout and display it thanks to a shortcode.
You’ll be able to dynamically add a row or a column to your pricing table and insert your data.
The goal of the plugin is to let you create a pricing table, switch easily between several layouts and not wasting time with complexe shortcode.
Unlimited Free version
This is a free plugin and it isn’t limited in time.
The PRO version adds new features.
Take a look at the PRO version features.
- Use various settings to customize your pricing table.
- Unlimited number of row/column.
- You'll have more than 30+ layouts.
- Show some tooltips or pre-built icon
- You will be able to force your original font.
- Show/hide the table for different types of devices (desktop computer, tablets, smartphones).
- Choose who sees what. Only allow Guest/Logged In users to see the table.
- A Technical support for setting up and implementing the plugin.
- That's where you will find the PRO version
Check out a demo of this plugin.
Here is a demo of this plugin if you want to take a look.
How to use our plugin ?
- You just have to download your plugin and upload it to your "wp-content/plugins" folder.
- Activate your plugin on your Dashboard and you will see a Pricing Table tabs.
- At this point, you just have to create a new Pricing Table by completing the fields.
- Once created, go back to the list of your Pricing Tables and you will see a Shortcode.
- All you have to do, is put the Shortcode wherever you want to get your Pricing Table.
|Tags||plan table, pricing plan, pricing table, shortcode, table comparison|
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/table-shortcodedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Simply use the new tab in the admin panel named Pricing Table.
- Create your first item.
- Go back to the item's list and grab the shortcode.
- Insert the shortcode wherever you want.
Find help on our website for this plugin .