Allows the insertion of code to display an external webpage within an iframe, along with a title and description.
PageView is a plugin that will display another web page inside the current post. This is achieved with the use of an iframe - an HTML tag that allows a webpage to be displayed inline with the current page. Although an iframe can lead to a complicated website, it can be very effective when used appropriately.
|Tags||embed, html, iframe, page, Post|
The plugin is simple to install:
pageviewdirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
- Remove plugin.php file
- Return the shortcode, don't just echo it
- Use shortcode functions
- New parameters supported
- Removed default style and icon
- Remove spurious quotes and vertically align the description
- Change pattern matching routine
- Update help field
- Make work better with wpautop/wptexturize
- Change tag so it's no longer a comment
- Include CSS by default
- Update to allow templated HTML.
- Allow spaces in title when using quotes.
- Old version
Full documentation can be found on the Pageview page.