PageGlimpse Bubble integrates PageGlimpse web page previews in your Wordpress blog.
The PageGlimpse Bubble is a simple script used to display a bubble showing a thumbnail of the webpage for a link in your blog, using the PageGlimpse service. Works with all browsers and is very easy to install and administer.
Learn more at http://blog.pageglimpse.com
|Tags||bubble, glimpse, pageglimpse, preview, radsense, snap, snapshot, web page preview|
- Upload the folder PageGlimpseBubble to the Wordpress plugin directory "/wp-content/plugins/"
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugin options page and you can:
- enable/disable the bubble
- enter your PageGlimpse developer key which you need in order to use the service
Do I REALLY need a developer key?
For now, yes, you need one. It is REALLY easy to get one FREE at http://www.pageglimpse.com.