StatCounter - Free Real Time Visitor Stats
StatCounter.com powered real-time detailed stats about the visitors to your blog.
The Official StatCounter Wordpress Plugin brings you all the powerful StatCounter features to your wordpress blog.
Including but not limited to the following:
- Invisible Counter Option
- Configurable Counter
- Configurable Summary Stats
- Magnify User
- Drill Down
- Popular Pages
- Entry Pages
- Exit Pages
- Came From
- Keyword Analysis
- Recent Keyword Activity
- Search Engine Wars
- Visitor Paths
- Visit Length
- Returning Visits
- Recent Pageload Activity
- Recent Visitor Activity
- Country/State/City Stats
- Recent Visitor Google Map
- ISP Stats
- Browser Stats
- O.S. Stats
- Resolution Stats
- Email Reports
- Multiple Site Management
- User Access Management
- Public Stats
- Blocking Cookie
|Tags||analytics, counter, hit, ip, statistics, stats, tracker, visitor, web|
StatCounter is a free web traffic analysis service, which provides summary stats on all your traffic and a detailed analysis of your last 500 page views. This limit can be increased by subscribing to their paid service.
To activate the StatCounter service for your WordPress site:
- Bug fix to prevent user entry of whitespace characters for Project ID and Security Code
- Bug fix for Upgrade with PayPal link.
- Correct incorrect spelling of 'invisibility'
- Removed the 'Logging Enabled/Disabled' option (you can deactivate the plugin instead). Updated installation instructions.
- Removed option to set partition - no longer required.
- Added counter position option. Allows you to specify the position of the counter in the header or footer.
- Added 'forced invisibility' option. Allows you to enable an invisible counter without logging into your StatCounter account.
- Fixed critical bug.
- Added ability to view StatCounter Stats from within the Wordpress Admin.