Display your city's weather on your sidebar. Choice of widget designs and sizes.
Display the weather for your city on the sidebar. Select from various layouts, designs and colours
- Select your country and city, check openweather.com database of over 60,000 cities
- Select from a range of small to large widget designs
- Select centigrade or fahrenheit
- Select custom text and backround colours
- Examples of the weather widgets can be found at openweather.com/wordpress
|Tags||city weather forecast, el tiempo, forecast, meteo, temperature, Weather, weather forecast, wetter|
Weather Clock Widget (default)
Weather Clock Widget (light green colors, fahrenheit)
Small Weather Widget (default)
Small Weather Widget (light green colors)
Medium Weather Widget (gold colors)
Medium Weather Widget (default)
Horizontal Forecast Widget (light blue color)
Horizontal Forecast Widget (default)
Vertical Forecast Widget (navy color)
Vertical Forecast Widget (default)
Animated Forecast Widget (indigo color)
Animated Forecast Widget (default)
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
my-weatherto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Select the type, colors, country, city and size from the widget's setting menu
- If you find a problem, please email us on widgets(at)openweather.com. We appreciate all help in improving the weather plugin.
- Alternatively, visit openweather.com/support
- If you are happy with the widget, we would appreciate if you take the time to give us a positive rating. Thanks.
- Released 13/06/2011
- Upgraded plugin internals with Wordpress Widget Class for (i) multiple weather widgets on the same page, (ii) customized colours, and (iii) compatibility with future Wordpress releases
- Released 10/01/2011
Widget does not appear
Check the spelling and presence of your city in the database at openweather.com.
openweather.com has 60,000 cities in its database
Can I paste the weather widget onto my page on a post, rather than a sidebar
Is there support ?
Send us email to widgets at openweather.com, or follow us twitter.com/openweather