Mumble Channel Viewer
Shows your Mumble server's channels and who's connected. It also displays status icons (i.e. if a user is muted or deafened).
The Mumble Channel Viewer will display all of the channels in your Mumble server, as well as who is in those channels, and their current status (i.e. registered, muted, deafened, etc).
This widget communicates with your Mumble server using the Channel Viewer Protocol (CVP). If you host your own Mumble server you can implement the CVP using MumPI. You can find a service provider that implements the CVP on this list.
- PHP >= 5.2.0
- fopen_wrappers() must be enabled
|Tags||channel, mumble, murmur, viewer, voip|
- Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine
- Login to WordPress, and on the Plugins menu click Add New
- On the Install Plugins page, click Upload then browse for the zipped file and click Install Now
- Once you receive the message Plugin installed successfully click on Activate Plugin
- Under the Appearance menu, click on Widgets and add the Mumble Channel Viewer widget to a widget area
- Enter the URL to your CVP server and the data format (
XML) and click Save
- Added font and icon style options
- Added requirements and screenshots to the readme
- Made code more conformant with the WordPress coding standards
- Updated CSS to accomodate the Twenty Ten theme
- Updated widget to use the standard Channel Viewer Protocol
- Initial release (using a proprietary protocol).
Do I enter the JSON or JSONP URL?
You should enter the JSON URL.
Is XML supported?