Matrix 3d is a real 3d carousel photo and video gallery for your wordpress.
With an expectacular interface, Matrix 3d allows you show your image and video galleries in a very different way to your users, giving a personal desing, to your blog or page.
Matrix 3d is built using ActionScript 3.0 and 3d technologies, been unique 3d real gallery.
Surprise your guests and highlights from your competition with this cool gallery.
Very easy to install, use and configure, its main features are:
You can use it as:
- Image gallery
- Video gallery
- Can be used as plugin or widget
Multiple use in same wordpress; you can add all galleries, menus, etc that you want Very easy to create your own desing (colours, background, speed of carousel, etc )
You can configure it size, in px or in % to adjust to each part of your web
Very easy to use:
Don`t worry for images size!!! 3d Matrix scale your images automaticaly, and show them in best size possible. You can add a link, description and text title to each item. As gallery, images and videos be shown using a very nice lightbox.
|Tags||3d, actionscript, banner, design, flash, html5, image gallery, images, jquery, matrix, pages, photos, pictures, Post, sidebar, slider, video, videos, vimeo, widget, youtube|
matrix-image-galleryfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure and create new matrix image gallery in your Wordpress Admin: Settings->matrix
- Place [
matrixID] in your Posts, where ID is the gallery ID or select the matrix widget in widgets section.
- Images list. Add, delete and edit(url image, url link, title and description) images.
- Images size. We recommend a value between 1 and 150. The larger this value, the greater will be the images. It is important to set this parameter to the carousel looks good.
- Speed. Speed of the carousel. We recommend a number between 0.1 and 5. The larger this value, the faster the move the carousel. You can use decimals.
- Images Mouse Effect. Select a different effect when the mouse is on one of the images.
- Lightbox. Activate this option to view the images or url videos(youtube or vimeo) in lightbox.
- Matrix style. 2 configurations of view.
- Flash Width. Number indicating the width of the carousel. You can use a number in pixels or percentage. For example: 100% or 400px.
- Flash Height. Number indicating the height of the carousel. You must use a number with px. For example 400px.
- Link target. Target of links to the images.
What parameters should I set up to look good to me the carousel?
Once installed and activated, and the default plugin works correctly.