Social Login, Social Sharing, Social Commenting and more!
Let your users log in, comment and share via their accounts on popular social networks such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vkontakte and over
Just install this FREE plugin to enable Social Login, Social Sharing, and Social Commenting on your WordPress site. This is the best plugin for implementing Social Infrastructure and for capturing accurate user profile data gathered from social networks. Users can also run Social Analytics to better understand their userbase. This plugin is also compatible with WordPress's multisite plugin.
See the screenshot section for visuals on social login, social sharing and social commenting features.
Please see the detailed information about these features:
1. Social Login
Eliminate traditional registration form and let your users sign-up in few seconds with their existing IDs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Vkontakte and over 20 more. This will increase your sign-up rate up to 150% and you can quickly build a loyal customer base!
2. Social Sharing
Let users share your web contents on over 90 social networks resulting into dramatic increase in referral traffic.
3. Social Commenting
Your users can now post comment with their social IDs. Option available to auto approve comments for social ID providers.
4. User Profile Data & Social Analytics
Every time a user logs in, it fetches user profile data and store them in your WordPress database. These data and IP based data are used to present a unique social analytics to understand your userbase.
5. Single sign-on
Enable single sign-on in your WordPress multisite website. Our plugin support both domain-based and/or directory based features of multisite WordPress.
Plugin Live Demo
- Wordpress: http://wordpress.loginradius.com
- BuddyPress: http://buddypress.loginradius.com
- BBPress: http://bbpress.loginradius.com
Step-by-step installation documents
Basic Features (FREE)
- Users can register by logging in with social ID such as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook etc and they will not require usernames/passwords
- Add social login interface (the widget) on any page that supports up to 23 ID Providers. (Please see the list below)
- Choose as many ID Providers as you want
- Support legacy account mapping for your existing wordpress user accounts to social login
- It automatically creates account for the users after logging in with their existing IDs
- Fully compatible with s2member
- Fully compatible with Buddypress and bbPress
- Auto Approve User's Comments from Social ID provider
- Show social login interface (the widget) multiple times on a single page
- Choose social icon themes and login interface (widget) design
- Personalize ID Providers i.e integrate FB, Google, Twitter apps in to your LoginRadius so that it will show your website name/logo in the ID Providers login pop-up
- Position the Social Login interface (widget) - "embed in or beside WP login/register form"
- Options to show Social Login interface (widget) on login, register, comment page
- Enable email verification of end users
- API connection options for cURL or fopen
- Custom Login Redirection i.e. set a URL to redirect your users after logging in
- Custom Logout Redirection i.e. set a URL to redirect your users after logging out
- Allow users to post comments with their Social Accounts
- The comment will appear with users name, his/her avatar image and link to his/her profile
- Option to automatically approves user's comments if they post with their social account
- Eliminate spamming, no chance of spam comments!!
- Enable Social Sharing widget on your WordPress site
- Options to add social sharing widget on homepage, posts, feeds, content pages, etc.
- Users can share contents on over 90 social networks, can send contents in an email or can print!
- Choose social sharing interface designs
- Every time a user logs in, it fetches user profile data (basic data) and store in your WordPress database
- Get social avatar of your users and show the avatar in widget, comments and profile
- You'll be the owner of these data and can export anytime from your database
- Fetched data include Email addresses, name, date of birth, etc.
- Twitter does not provider email addresses, so in case a user logs in with Twitter, a pop-up window will appear asking users to fill his/her email address and that can be verified. (not default setting, you have to configure as per our installation document)
- A nice and clean user friendly WP admin U/I with tab structure with various options for social login, sharing and commenting
- Manage everything from your WP admin
- UI to manage Customize Social Login interface position - embed in or beside wp login/register form
- API connection check feature for error notification
- No programming skills required
- Its simple, secure and reliable
- REST API access and HTTPS support
- Validate API key and secret
- Enable API connection check
- Compatible with Buddypress and bbPress
- Highly reliable as it runs on Cloud Computing with failover server support
- 24/7 community support, rich knowledge base, and active discussion forum
- Available in 9 languages - English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and German (Italian Language Translator: Michelangelo Giannino; Russian Language Translator: Rob; Spanish Language Translator: Daniel Iturbe; Chinese & Japanese Language Translator: Wenxuan; German language translatior: David Werth)
VIP Features (Paid)
- Multisite support enabled for domain-based and directory based
- White label service
- Full customization of login interface available with our subscription packages.
- Get extended user profile data and user's social network data
- Get online/offline access to a user's social profile to post on user's profile
- VIP social icon themes and VIP login interface designs
- Supports HTTPS enabled website
- Developer sandbox
- Add multiple admins to LoginRadius account
- Get 24/7 email support
- We also offer set-up service (installation, configuration, customization, quality assurance)
Learn more about our VIP packages here.
List of Integrated ID Providers
Other Social Login plugins
We also have similar social plugins for Joomla, Drupal, Magento, PrestaShop, Vanilla Forum, osCommerce, Zen Cart, X-cart, vBulletin, BlogEngine and DotNetNuke! Learn more.
- WordPress live demo: http://wordpress.loginradius.com
- BuddyPress live demo: http://buddypress.loginradius.com
- BBPress live demo: http://bbpress.loginradius.com
- Learn more about this plugin: https://www.loginradius.com/loginradius-cms-social-plugins/wordpress-plugin
- LoginRadius website: http://www.loginradius.com
- Other live demo: http://www.loginradius.com/demo
- Blog: http://blog.loginradius.com
- Our video: http://www.youtube.com/loginradius
- Press/Media page: http://www.loginradius.com/press
Please share your comments and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Login, Social Sharing and Social Counter: This is an example presentation of these three social tools. There are multiple themes and wide range of customization available.
Social Commenting: Users can post comments with their social account.
Social Login along traditiona login: This is how it will be shown on your WordPress website. You can choose from plenty of social login themes in your LoginRadius account.
LoginRadius account: This screenshot shows easy of social login management in your LoginRadius account.
Social Sharing: Choose social sharing widget themes! It is showing all horizon themes (Vertical theme is also available)
Social Counter: Choose horizonal social counter themes (Vertical theme is also available)
Step-by-step installation documents
After downloading the plugin, please follow the step-by-step installation guide:
WordPress installation and configuration
Configuring the Widget
- Once you activate the plugin, go to the 'Widgets' section in the 'Design' or 'Appearance' menu.
- Look for the 'LoginRadius' widget and click on the 'Add' link, or drag and drop the widget to the widget area on the right.
- After adding the LoginRadius widget, customize it by changing the title, text show before, text show after, etc.
- Go to 'Settings' section and click on 'LoginRadius' option.
- Click on LoginRadius link (or directly goto http://www.loginradius.com) and login using any provider. Then in the user account section, you can select the providers you want to use on your wodpress website and generate your unique API Key and API Secret.
- Copy and Paste API Key in LoginRadius plug-in box for 'API key'.
If you want to allow only registered users to comment, go to Settings > Discussion and check the box for 'Users must be registered and logged in to comment'. With this option turned on, users must first register or login using a social provider before posting comments.
Display LoginRadius interface on other pages
You can enable social login, sharing and counter anywhere in your website page/post content using shortcodes. Just place following shortcodes where you want to show interface
Shortcode for Social Login: [LoginRadius_Login]
Shortcode for Social Sharing: [LoginRadius_Share]
Shortcode for Social Counter: [LoginRadius_Counter]
Technical Support Questions
- Added options to manage user activation/deactivation from wordpress admin
- Added social Login interface customization options
- Added Pinterest in Social Sharing
- Added Pinterest and Hybridshare in Social Counter
- Bug fixed with social login interface generation on https site
- Added JS framework [Important: If you are upgrading to Version 4.5, the icons in your login interface will default to the new login theme. Please log into your http://www.loginradius.com account if you wish to change it.]
- Added performance improvement during login interface load
- Added Social Sharing and Counter with in WordPress admin with customization options
- Add social login provider - Github, QQ, Renren, Kaixin
- Multisite - Auto create settings of main blog to all sub-blogs
- Multisite - Added control for Admin to replicate main website options to other pre-existing blogs in the network
- Added an option to redirect to buddypress profile page after login
- Added feature for social account mapping, so users can now link multiple social accounts
- Enhanced the Social Login admin interface to quick navigation
- Added the help and support section with direct link to support documents
- Added a feature to auto-detect API Connection Method
- Added a feature to verify LoginRadius API settings
- Added a feature for admin to allow/dis-allow new user registration form social network
- Added an option to place social login interface at various positions in commenting layout
- Custom hook to display Social login interface at any place of the website/blog
- Option for admin to see the social provider name in the user list
- Shortcodes for inserting social login, social sharing and social counter in the post/page contents
- Option to disable sharing/counter by navigating to the individual post/page 'Edit' section
- Added user nicename sanitized.
- Added social avatars for Buddypress.
- New layout for Social Commenting
- Added Social Counter
- Enhanced Socail Sharing with updates
- Wordpress admin UI improvement
- Added a separate menu item - LoginRadius in admin panel
- Username/password is not sent to user before email verification
- Wordpress admin bar appearing at first login, page refresh issue fixed
- Correct password is sent to user after registration
- Validation of api/secret key entered through admin
- Bug fixes with social sharing
- Support for brazillian language
- Multisite and S2member support added
- Social login interface can be enabled on Buddyprss login and register form
- Replicate main site plugin settings to each subsite in multisite network
- Buddypress refresh at login solved
- Buddypress user registration issue solved
- Issue fixed with Social login beside position.
- Issue fixed with Social sharing JQuery conflict with some plugins.
- Issue fix with Social sharing JQuery conflict
- Social sharing released.
- WordPress Admin UI improved with tab structure.
- Logout Redirection option added.
- Auto Approve Social User's Comments- feature added.
- Hidden field removed using tmp db.
- Wordpress admin settings improved - now compatible v 2.8 and higher.
- social share widget added.
- Title and avatar added in widget.
- Anyone can register bug fixed.
- Social Login interface position (embed in wp form or/and beside wp form ) option added.
- Link existing wordpress user accounts to social login option added.
- Email verification enabled for end user.
- API key and secret validation enabled.
- Performance improvement enhancements.
- Interface customization for language, social icon set and theme
- Social Avatar added.
- Wordpress Admin interface enhanced
- More user profile data added like about,avatar and website name etc.
- Curl and fskopen option added in wordpress admin
- Option to choose social icon login, register,comment page in admin interface.
- Bug Fixed - filename conflict fixed.
- Bug fixed - redirection issue from admin login page fixed.
- Popup issue Fixed
- Redirection issue fixed(same page)
- Callback Https redirection issue fixed
- German language added
- Redirection issue fixed(wordpress installed in sub-root)
- Enhance feature for First Name and Last Name
- Enhancement to send email to new user
- Bug fixed - CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION
- Bug fixed - redirection issue
- Bug fixed - popup in IE
- Bug fixed for First Name and Last Name
- Enhancement to set default user role for social login
- Auto detection for Http and Https websites to remove IE and chrome warning message
- User profile data fetch for international languages support
- Stable release
- Added 6 more languages - Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French
- Stable release
- Added foursquare social login in provider list
- Redirect selection option in admin.
- Existance of email validation.
- Popup design enhancements.
- New interface on comment box for login.
- Admin interface design enhancements.
- Stable release
- Bug fixes and Admin enhancements
- Bug fixed - Registered user email notification issue
- Bug fixed - Email pop-up issue
- Added js directory
- This is the first version of the application.
What is Social Login and why do I need it?
Social login is an idea of letting users to log in to a website with their Facebook, Twitter and over 20 more ID Providers. By using Social Login, you eliminate traditional registration form & process hencing attracting more users resulting into increment of sign-up rate up to 100%.
What about Social Commenting & Social Sharing?
Social commenting means users can post their comments via their social networks and user avatar, name & link to his/her profile will appear with the comment, while social sharing allows users to share your web content on his/her social networks i.e. amongst his/her friends resulting in increased referral traffic!
How much do you charge for the plugin?
Our plugin is FREE to download and feel free to use it on your WordPress, BuddyPress, bbPress and any other WP based systems. For advanced features, enterprise level support and custom solutions, we offer premium packages as well.
Do you have a live demo site?
Yes, we have three live demo sites (try logging in to see how it works):
1. For WordPress: http://wordpress.loginradius.com Try logging in and posting a comment :)
2. For BuddyPress: http://buddypress.loginradius.com
3. For bbPress: http://bbpress.loginradius.com
Can you help me set up Social Login, Sharing & Commenting on my website?
Yes, the LoginRadius Team can assist you with implementing these social features. Please contact us here and one of our experts will get back to you.
Where can I get support?
We offer 24/7 support, feel free to browse our knowledge base here.
My website is not in English, what should i do?
LoginRadius WordPress plugin is available in 9 different languages - English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German and Portuguese Brazillian. So you can pick your own language. Please let us know at email@example.com if you would like us to add any other language.
What is LoginRadius?
LoginRadius is a Canadian Startup that offers Social Infrastructure to websites through its Software as a Service (SaaS). We are Canada's Top 50 Startups and our service is being used by over 40,000 customers around the world. We are also partner with internet giants such as Mozilla, Microsoft, DynDNS, etc.
Germany Installation and adjustment only took 30 minutes. LoginRadius is exactly what I was looking for in order to provide a comfortable access to our services.
LoginRadius the future of internet,the alternative to the custom login system. As the banking system is changing its ways of transaction from cheque to the Atm, in the same way websites are changing their login system from custom to LoginRadius.
"LoginRadius is by far the best one-click login solution for websites. You have a fast and friendly support team at your disposal 24/7."
Works like a charm - Thanks you so much!
Good doc. I like it when everything is on one page. Also I like that your info is very concise. Keep it small and straight so we can do our job instead of reading and reading and reading like I have to do in other web services! Good theming/design. The first social id provider knowing taste is important. Keep it up Apple! :) Good job!
"After spending 3 days searching for tutorials I wasnt able to find any help to connect my website with other social website such as facebook, twitter etc. but LoginRadius was my saviour after 20 min I had facebook, twitter and google connect with my wordpress. The best part is when that when I asked a question, 5 min later I received answer. So I can say that the "27/7 support" is true! If there are other people who need help to connect they sites with facebook or twitter or any other social website, give it a try. Im sure LoginRadius is the thing your searching for."
"I want to say thanks to you guys for doing this, making it free and for helping me in many ways.In my businesses I want things to work simply, correctly and fast. For this, I didn't rtfm enough and thought I'd delete my account. The info about what will happen next was right in front of me, but I pressed delete anyway. On re-joining, I found I'd not entirely understood the impact.. the only domain I want - I cannot get.Frustrated, I sent a support request in 2 clicks, which was honestly answered in 2 minutes, telling me the steps they took and what steps I need to take.These guys knew exactly what I'd done and what was happening, they had total situational awareness of my issue. My issue was fixed immediately, and I like that. Well done guys."
Dr Gregory Uppington
"Really impressed with the service and the customer service, really quick turn around on responses and is a perfect system for my website as customers can now register on my website using their social login details, saves a lot of time - well done guys - keep up the good work."
"We are very Happy with loginradius, it made the registration process on the web site hassle free,especially for novice users,Have a website ?you should have loginradius!"
Research Institute of Ophthalmology
"Have you ever thought possible to achieve registration-free access for the visitors to your pages, but with the privileges of a member? The system designed by the people at LoginRadius is unbeatable, it will save to your customers and visitors a precious time, time surely they can invest more profitably for them and for you, checking your company catalog or browsing your site. And they will be surely very grateful for having you avoided them to fill out yet another form into their lives! Our warm and sincere congratulations for the impressive work and achievement, and our deepest gratitude for the tech support from LoginRadius, which helped us to implement their system on our site, providing us with accurate clues all the time to do it right!"
Diego A. De Giorgio
"I am a person who has a large collection of passwords and logins and constantly have to be checking my password program to access sites. If only I could use just a few that would work for a whole list of sites and forums I visit it would make things a lot easier. With browsers now allowing users to save password and sync between pcs has helped. And I'm now seeing more and more social sites letting users use logins for other sites like facebook and others. I know there are countless others that feel the same way I do.With an ap like what you provide at LoginRadius, I think you have taken it a step further by allowing users to have more choices. A use can decide which of their login is more appropriate, twitter, facebooks or any other. They can get away from the long drawn out process of a sign up page where ever your app is hosted. As a site owner I think making your site user friendly and easy to access with high security is a plus. I also think signup pages on some site could get a bit intrusive and I'm sure that I'm not the only person that thinks this way. Why should it be mandatory for a person to state if they are a male or female just to buy a product from your site or become a member? Signup pages are a big turn off for a lot of would be customers.Your ap is a welcome piece of software as I have been seriously considering making drastic changes to my signup page to make it more appealing. And I think I might still make the changes any way."
"El modulo trabaja grandioso, aunque tuve algunos problemas porque al ingresar una cuenta el usuario permaneci'a conectado permanentemente sin poder cerrar sesio'n, contacte al servicio de soporte de loginradius y ra'pidamente se comunicaron conmigo da'ndome un par de soluciones, y no dejaron de comunicarse conmigo hasta que el problema fue resuelto, estoy muy satisfecho con el servicio y con el modulo."
Juan Luis Gomez'
Please view more here: https://www.loginradius.com/loginradius/testimonial
Please share your comments and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org