Displays the number of days until/after a specified date.
Displays the number of days until/after a specified date. Example: [kit-days-away day=25 month=12 year=2012]
- Upload the
kiwi-it-days-awayfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Add the appropriate shortcode to your pages and posts.
- Initial release.
- Updated plugin webpage.
- Added day/month/year as defaults.
- Now produces nicer output for events occuring yesterday/tomorrow.
- Amended the formula to ignore the time-part of the "now" date.
- Amended header comment to remove "Kiwi IT" from the plugin name.
- Re-tagged to sort out the version numbers.
Why another day counter?
I couldn't find a countdown timer that did exactly what I wanted (plain text, custom messages), so I created this.