A feature-packed eCommerce plugin built upon WordPress core functionality ensuring excellent performance and customizability.
Jigoshop, a WordPress eCommerce plugin developed by professionals with years of experience delivering online shops for global brands.
SETUP IN MINUTES
Complete your shop in minutes with physical and downloadable products or even services. Jigoshop provides you with the features necessary to set up an eCommerce web site lickety-split.
With the option to create a multitude of product types and apply detailed attributes customers can easily refine your catalog, ensuring they find what they're looking for in just a couple of clicks.
- Downloadable or Virtual products
- Variable products (eg, offer
Size: S,M,Lfor one product)
- Affiliate (External) products (ie, link your
Add to cartbutton off-site)
- Grouped products
Inside the custom dashboard you get sortable sales graphs, incoming order / review notifications as well as stats on your stores performance.
Manage your stock levels and customer orders easily. Jigoshop has been engineered to make the boring parts of eCommerce, well, less boring!
EXTEND YOUR SHOP
Extend Jigoshop with Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods, and various other plugins:
Premium themes optimised for Jigoshop:
Built upon the WordPress core you get all the benefits of this global leading platform: free, easy to use, secure, highly customisable and with a great support community to hold your hand.
Find out more on our official Jigoshop website:
|Tags||affiliate, cart, checkout, configurable, dimensions, download, downloadable, ecommerce, external, inventory, jigoshop, online, paypal, physical, reports, sales, sell, shipping, shop, shopping, stock, store, tax, variable, virtual, weights, widgets, wordpress ecommerce|
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module (for permalinks)
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
- Some extensions require allow_url_fopen enabled (for remote files fetching)
- Download the Jigoshop plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder to your computer
- Upload the
/jigoshop/folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Visit the plugins page in WordPress Admin to activate the Jigoshop plugin
You can also navigate to the more in-depth installation or upgrade guides.
Setting up Jigoshop
Take a look through our Jigoshop usage guides to help you setup Jigoshop for the first time.
1.10.5 - 2014-07-28
- Fix: States changing in Edit Address and Cart pages.
- Fix: Small typo in
my_accountshortcode template when user is not logged in.
- Fix: Page jumping when messages are shown.
- Improved: Jigoshop widgets reformatting.
- Improved: Add ability to Jigoshop widgets to work together (i.e. Price Filter and Search).
1.10.4 - 2014-07-24
- Improved: Reformat and fix states changing script.
- Improved: Ability to check if current page is payment confirmation, "Thank you" and "My account" page.
- Improved: Edit address shortcode now has back button.
- Fix: Postcode validation.
- Fix: After address save page renders properly. Thanks to Jeff Grossman
- Fix: Product Categories widget properly handles showing counts option.
1.10.3 - 2014-07-21
- Fix: Memory checking typo.
- Fix: Stock status checking for products.
- Fix: PHP pre-5.3 main file compatible (for proper PHP version checking).
- Fix: Invalid shortcode attribute managing in add to cart shortcode (thanks to Josh Virkler).
- Improved: Memory checking error message is just a warning.
1.10.2 - 2014-07-21
- Fix: Memory check is not a fatal error anymore - plugin will continue to work.
- Fix: As memory is not a fatal error - required memory is downgraded to 64 MB.
1.10.1 - 2014-07-21
- Fix: Memory checking for some users. Thanks to freyaluna for finding it.
1.10 - 2014-07-21
jigoshop_countries::get_countries()function - returns alphabetically sorted list of translated country names.
jigoshop_render_result()functions - easy templates rendering.
- New: Check for minimum, required PHP version.
- New: Check for minimum, required WordPress version.
- New: Check for minimum, required memory size - currently 128 MB.
- New: Support and Docs links in Plugins list.
- New: Ability to define default customer country.
- New: Introduce Jigoshop menu to WordPress admin toolbar.
jigoshop_remove_script()function and its support in JWOS.
- New: Provinces for Poland and Philippines. Thanks to Kristoffer Cheng
JIGOSHOP_URLconstant - for easy access to Jigoshop files from other plugins.
jigoshop_is_minimum_version()function - for checking if Jigoshop matches at least specified version using
jigoshop_add_required_version_notice()function - for adding preformatted notice when plugin requires higher version of Jigoshop.
- Improved: JWOS now supports PHP 5.3 with
- Improved: Reformatted main Jigoshop file.
- Improved: Proper variation price sanitization.
- Improved: Removed use of deprecated methods from Jigoshop cart, introduced payment methods template.
- Improved: Extracted account templates from shortcodes - now users can override them in their templates!
- Improved: PayPal decimal errors for HUF, JPN and TWD currencies. Thanks to newash
- Improved: Default look of checkout form.
- Improved: "Tel" and "County" are now "Phone" and "Province" in admin panel.
- Improved: Updating order status is at the end of saving the order. Thanks to newash
- Improved: Admin settings uses JWOS now.
- Improved: Jigoshop class information functions returns values from constants as they should.
- Improved: Reformatted WorldPay gateway class.
- Improved: New Google Analytics code using Universal Analytics. Thanks to Ragnar Karlsson for a tip!
- Fix: Warning when saving product meta.
- Fix: Removed Wordpress TwentyFourteen theme fix as it causes problems with real shops.
- Fix: HTTPS warnings for external fonts removed.
- Fix: Strict standards warning on edit address page.
- Fix: Reports chart properly scales Y-Axis ticks.
1.9.6 - 2014.06.11
- New: Add version constant to
jigoshopclass for easy checking in plugins.
jigoshop.update_checkouton body element when
update_checkout()method is called. Useful for payment gateways.
- Fix: Properly convert asset URLs to directory paths in JWOS.
- Fix: Tax warnings when country is with states and no taxes are available for it.
- Fix: Properly include ThickBox for uploads.
- Fix: Taxes are applied to billing country instead of shipping country if product is shippable.
- Fix: Checking if specific countries are set properly before updating tax classes.
- Improved: Jigoshop styles on TwentyFourteen.
- Improved: Better recognition of SSL usage.
- Improved: Better recognition of available country and state on checkout.
- Improved: Review order template fixes.
- Improved: Jigoshop Countries class - now it has
- Improved: Check if there is shipping and payment method before displaying it in orders list.
- Improved: Reformat of PayPal Standard gateway.
- Improved: Introduced
JIGOSHOP_VERSION) constants - use them instead of jigoshop::jigoshop_version() function.
- Improved: Removed deprecated qualifier on product's
get_title()function and updated the function.
1.9.5 - 2014.05.28
- Fix: Variation data disappearing in emails.
- Fix: Saving taxes.
- Improve: Hide infinite availability for variable products.
- Improve: Code cleaning.
- Improve: Update POT file for translations.
1.9.4 - 2014-05-26
- New: Checking for valid variation price (with proper error message).
- Fix: Minor code updates to PayPal Standard gateway.
- Fix: Saving options in specific circumstances.
- Fix: Warnings when no tax defined.
- Fix: Proper checking for tax state correctness. Thanks to Karl Engstrom
- Fix: Update variation formatting to use built-in values and selections as well.
- Improve: Minor update of PayPal gateway.
220.127.116.11 - 2014-05-18
- Fix: Quick fix for invalid use of
1.9.3 - 2014-05-15
- New: "New" order status.
- Fix: First activation warnings.
- Fix: Taxes are calculated even when not set for base country.
- Fix: Database version checking on PHP 5.5.
- Fix: Ability to add taxes to single state. Thanks to elitistdogg!
- Fix: Order email warnings.
- Fix: Properly display variation details. Thanks to Jared Weiss!
jigoshop_localize_script()now works properly.
- Improve: Remove lots of backwards compatibility code from Jigoshop_Options class. WARNING: Old plugins may stop working!
- Improve: Use
jigoshop_localize_script()in order to avoid problems with external jQuery versions.
1.9.2 - 2014-05-13
- New: System Info icon.
- Improved: Code formatting of settings and tax classes.
- Fix: Saving multiple taxes - fixes issue where some states were not saved thus resulting in 0% tax.
- Fix: Calculating taxes in cart and checkout
- Fix: Properly displaying tax values when coupons are used and tax is applied after coupons.
1.9.1 - 2014-05-12
- Fix: Checking for shipping and billing state and country correctness.
1.9 - 2014-05-12
- New: Brand new look of Jigoshop Dashboard.
- New: Multipart form in admin settings to use with user-defined input fields. Thanks to Andrei Neamtu
- New: Ability to select all countries in tax class.
- New: More detailed information about low in stock variable products.
- New: Validating if customer shipping country and state is allowed for taxing purposes.
- Improved: Updated "Useful links" section.
- Improved: Load jQuery UI Sortable plugin by default.
- Improved: Load tim of admin dashboard for shops with many items.
- Fix: Specific countries with tax caused orders to pass without adding required tax cost. Thanks to Naomi Taylor
- Fix: Strict standards on
- Fix: Licence validator now properly deactivates licences.
- Fix: Calculating taxes is always performed.
jigoshop::plugin_url()now returns proper URL.
1.8.6 - 2014-04-24
- New: Checking for product type when loading products on sale.
- New: jQuery
jigoshop_add_variationaction after adding new variation in admin panel.
- Fix: Password type field on Checkout. Thanks to jlalunz
- Fix: Different user meta used for
address 2line in checkout and
my_accountshortcode. Thanks to robselway
1.8.5 - 2014-04-15
- New: Checking if widgets has titles - otherwise skipping displaying them. Thanks to Stephen Cronin
- New: Action
jigoshop_user_edit_addressafter address edition. Thanks to robselway
- Fix: Product statuses now matches these from Google Feed.
1.8.4 - 2014-04-01
- Fix: Category dropdown is now single selection. Thanks to Riccardo F
- Fix: Closing tags in
jigoshop_customerclass are now correctly included. Thanks to robselway
1.8.3 - 2014-03-31
- New: Orders in admin panel can be filtered by date
- Tweak: Updated licences
- Fix: Categories widget can redirect to "All" page too
1.8.2 - 2014-03-28
- New: Jigoshop manages its assets through new API
- Tweak: PayPal landing page will now show Credit Card entry fields by default
- Tweak: Remove duplicated values from System Info
- Tweak: Redirect after error while adding product into cart
- Fix: Use calculated order price when using PayPal Standard gateway
- Fix: Force 0.01 charge on free orders at PayPal to allow it to process through PayPal
- Fix: Jigoshop categories widget will again use a pop-up select when 'dropdown' setting is enabled
- Fix: Resolve problems with Ukrainian translation
- Languages: New Chinese Taiwan translation courtesy of Eason Chen
- Languages: Updated Danish translation courtesy of Tine Kristensen
- Languages: Updated German translation courtesy of Andy Jordan
- Languages: Updated Polish translation courtesy of OptArt
1.8.1 - 2014-01-03
- Tweak: Variations that are all priced the same will no longer show the secondary price when selected
- Tweak: Free Shipping module only activates on totals after applied coupon amounts
- Tweak: Provide total quantity products sold for Reports
- Fix: Reports include orders from beginning day of date range
- Fix: After coupon removal on Cart, totals recalcualted
- Fix: Products on sale shortcode now uses default loop-shop template to allow pagination
- Fix: Products on sale shortcode won't show all products if non actually on sale
- Fix: Clicks on Checkout's 'ship to billing' will force a recalc for selected states and taxes
- Fix: Numerous fixes for PHP Strict warnings
- Languages: Updated pot file for translators
- Languages: Updated Ukranian translation courtesy of Anatolii Sakhnik
- Languages: Updated Croatian translation courtesy of Ivica Delic
- Languages: Updated German translation courtesy of Andy Jordan
- Languages: New Slovenian translation courtesy of David Bratuša
1.8 - 2013-10-10
- New: WorldPay payment gateway added to Jigoshop core
- New: Settings->General->
Complete processing Ordersoption for 'processing' orders older than 30 days
- New: Implement Jigoshop Request API for extensions and gateways
- Orders won't be placed until all Checkout fields required data are input and validated
- Tweak: Removed large jQuery UI library from front end loading, loads required bits as needed (Price Filter)
- Tweak: Jigoshop now only loads one CSS file from all internal sources for efficiency
- Tweak: Add a codeblock option type in the settings for extensions to use internally
- Tweak: Combine Edit Order variation attributes with product addons extension in one panel for Orders
- Tweak: Add some filters for Jigoshop WPML extension to allow more translated items
- Tweak: Jigoshop Reports pie chart cleanup with separate legend that won't over write charts
- Tweak: Jigoshop Reports pie chart products now show with 5% share
- Fix: Jigoshop Reports pie chart for 'Most Sold' per period now accurately reflects top products sold
- Fix: Repair Google Analytics function for tracking code to load in header where it's required
- Fix: Repair Google eCommerce Product tracking for Thank You page
- Fix: Unpaid 'on-hold' orders from cash or cheque gateways will no longer be overwritten with another order
- Fix: FuturePay gateway will not be selectable on the Checkout for Orders over $500.00 (current credit limit)
- Fix: Test to ensure PayPal payment amounts and addresses matches initially submitted order as a security check
- Fix: Remove filter that was overriding Contact Form 7 or other mail extensions for 'From' name on emails
- Fix: Variations that use Parent Product for stock tracking, Parent will now reduce stock upon order payment
- Languages: Updated .pot file for translators
- Languages: Updated Brazilian translation courtesy of Raphael Suzuki
- Languages: Updated Czech translation courtesy of Jaroslav Ondra
Will Jigoshop work with X theme?
Jigoshop will in theory work with any theme, but of course, certain parts may need to be styled using CSS to make them match up. We've added default styling for Twenty Ten (the WordPress default theme) and we also offer premium themes optimised for Jigoshop.
If you need a theme built, or have a theme that needs styling, give us a shout and we may be able to assist.
Can I have Jigoshop in my language
Jigoshop comes with a .po file and is localisation ready in over 10 languages. You can also create your own translations for Jigoshop.
Which payment gateways do you have?
Will tax settings work in my country?
Jigoshop has a flexible tax rule system which allows you to define tax rates per country - it should allow you to do what you want.
I need hosting!
You're in luck! We offer optimised hosting packages starting from 10 GBP per month.