Jigoshop Pinterest Button Extension
Easily add a Pinterest Pin-it button to your Jigoshop single product pages. This allows customers to easily post your product images directly to Pinte
There is an option added to the Product Details tabs when adding a new product. The new tab is called Pinterest where there is a checkbox to either enable or disable Pinterest from appearing on a product. The Pin-it button is not automatically added to all products.
Visit 61 Extensions and contact us for assistance.
|Tags||e-commerce, jigoshop, Jigoshop Pinterest Extension, pinterest|
- Login to your wordpress admin
- Go to the Plugins page
- Click "Add New"
- Once you're on the "Install Plugins" page, click the "Upload" link.
- After you click the upload option, click the "choose file" button, which will open a standard, filesystem dialog. Navigate to where you've save the plugin zip, and choose the plugin zip file.
- Once the path to the file is in the box, click the "Install Now button.
- After you've done that, your file should now show up in your "Installed Plugins" page.
- Click Activate on the "Jigoshop Pinterest Pin-it Button"
- Initial release