Is Your Server Ready for WordPress 3.5
Is your site ready for WordPress 3.5? If your not sure your server meets the minimum requirements for 3.5 this plugin will let you know.
Is your site ready for WordPress 3.5? If your not sure your web server meets the minimum requirements for 3.5 this plugin will let you know. The plugin is is to be used at the user's own risk. I will not respond to inquiries or be updating the plugin on a regular basis.
- Checks that your running the minimum MySQL and PHP versions required by WordPress 3.5
|Author||Rew @ Greenville Web
|Tags||mysql, php, php5, requirements, server, wordpress requirements|
- Upload the are-you-ready-4-32 folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Or install it via the WordPress plugin installer
More info at Greenville Web
- Just activate it, get the information and remove it.