This plugin gets a user's recent images, up to 10, and displays them in a Wordpress Widget. It has the option to display likes and comments also.
This plugin gets a users most recent activity, up to 10, and displays them in a Wordpress Widget. It has the option to display likes and comments also. It creates a widget where all the settings can be adjusted. Recently added support for different size images and image linking.
|Tags||gallery, instagram, widget|
- Download the plugin from http://instagram.davidmregister.com/
instagram-widget-for-wordpressfolder to the
Instagram-Widget-for-Wordpressthrough the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and drag the widget to the desired location
- Go to the link at the bottom of the widget to get your User_ID and Access Token to activate the plugin
Improved Debug Mode
Added Debug Mode for troubleshooting Cleaned and optimized code
Added option to view multiple image sizes, thumbnail being the standard. Added option to link images to instagram website.
- Added support for showing likes and user captions.
- Initial Version. Only support for showing images.
Why do I need a User_ID or Access Token?
Instagram needs to know what user you are and the access token is manditory for Instagram to prove you have taken the right steps to view your gallery.
Why do I need to visit http://instagram.davidmregister.com to get my User_ID and access token?
The only way to get this information is through Instagram's API. I have created a simple portal to make it easy for users to get this information.