HS Access Plugin
Plugin to enable the Super-Admin of Multi-Site instalations to allow selective access to plugins to the authors/admins of member blogs.
The HS Access plugin provide the Super-Admin of a Wordpress Multi-Site installation to selectively allow the admins of the member blogs access to Plugins. This can be done on a per individual level.
|Tags||hs access, member, member blog, members only, multi-site, plugin restrict access, subscriber|
HS Access Pligin install instructions
- Upload the
/hsaccessfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the
HS Access Optionspanel for configuration details.
- Update: Moved menu page to the Network Admin page.
- New Feature: The Plugin Access Settings now have a Grid View. By Popular demand.
- New Feature: The Plugin will now cleanup its options from the database when it is un-installed.
- Bug Fix: Plugin Access could not be set for users with a user ID bigger than 9. This is now fixed.
- Initial Release
- New Feature: Selectively allow activation of Plugins to Admins of Member Blogs.
How do I use this plugin?
The Haden Software site have step-by-step How-To's. This How-To for the HS Access plugin can be accessed at http://haden.cc/hs-access/hs-access-how-to.
Where can I get support for this plugin?
The main support location is the Haden Software blog.
Something is not working. How do I report the bug?
The Haden Software blog have a bug tracking feature. This can be accessed at http://haden.cc/tickets.