Hit Sniffer Live Blog Analytics
Hit Sniffer is a powerful real time website visitor activity tracker. It will monitor your website visitors actions live and in real time.
Hitsniffer analytics is a powerful, yet simple, real time website visitor activity tracker and monitoring tool. Monitor your visitors clicks live and get useful stats and data such as referrers, bounce rate, link quality, search keywords, technologies used, OS, browser, came from and geo location city and country A time graph and much more advanced features are available such as goals and campaigns tracker for calculating return on investment and ratio. All in a live stream. All that you have to do is open the dashboard section and watch your visitor stream. It works on both Blogs and Websites.
- Unique live dashboard
- Visitor's name tracking
- View visitors in Map
- Live chat with visitors feature and Live support button
- Realtime visitors list and pages they visited
- Audible New Visitor Notification
- Top referrals and top keywords
- Top exit and entry page reporting
- Daily email reports on site performance
- Geo-location tracking
- Go back in time with recent visitor's search feature
- Secure HTTPS tracking
- Downloads & external Links tracking
- Goals and campaigns
- iPhone, iPad and Android supported
- Statistics widget to put in your sidebar
- Invisible tracking
- Multiple users and multiple sites support
- Addon for Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Windows Sidebar
Read More: http://www.hitsniffer.com/features.php
|Tags||activity, analytic, analytics, blog, counter, daily, dashboard, free, gadget, graph, hit, hits, https, label, links, Live, log, monitor, monitoring, page, pageview, Realtime, seo, site, ssl, statistics, stats, track, tracker, tracking, Visit, visitor, visitor tracker, visitors, web, Website, widget, wordpress|
It is extremely easy to install. All that you have to do is: open an account via the Hitsniffer website, add your site to your account and get your API Code to use the plugin.
View The Features That Hitsniffer Offers: http://www.hitsniffer.com/features.php
- Added ability to remove Hitsniffer mini dashboard (recent visitors) widget from Wordpress dashboard in setting page.
- New chat script in async mode ( make your website load faster if you are using hitsniffer live support feature )
- Fixed a bug in chat module causing customer name be "Visitor" instead of identifable IP address or Name.
- Minor fixes to chat module widget of wordpress have been applied.
- Added Hitsniffer mini dashboard (recent visitors) widget to Wordpress dashboard.
- server stability update.
- WP 3.5.1 compatibility update
- Compatibility with Wordpress 3.4
- Better support for statistics widget
- World Map admin widget configured to show today visitors instead of online visitors.
- World Map admin widget added
- Added World Map feature screenshot to plugin
- Updated Configuration page theme
- Security Fix: Option to enable hitsniffer dashboard widget for administrators only. ( Thanks to R. Ramos )
- New Layout for Visitor's Detailed page, counting returning visits too.
- Map Clustering in hitsniffer dashboard.
- New Visitor sound and message notification in hitsniffer dashboard.
- Visitor's Search, Improved Chat Quality.
- Optimized and refreshed "Pages" and "Visitors" section in hitsniffer's dashboard.
- Live Chat Invitation have Decline button now
- Ability to use Custom Online/Offline Icon for Live Support Button
- New Theme for Wordpress Dashboard Widget
- Widget Screenshot updated.
- Fixed Language errors in plugin.
- New Widget Added, Hit Sniffer Statistics allow show your site statistics in your website.
- New Screenshots added.
- Added compatibility for wordpress 3.2
- few bugs with previous versions has been fixed
- fixed broken compatibility for wordpress 1.5
- Temporary disabled One Click Install Feature.
- Ability to customize widget theme.
- New Way to Manage One Click Install.
- Warming Up to Build New Features, Stay Tuned! Updated Magic Sign up for now.
- Wordpress v3.1.2 Support
- One Click Install Feature
- Added new screenshots.
- Improved Stablity.
- Improved Support.
- WP-Super-Cache Compatibility.
- Hit Sniffer is stable and smooth after crash.
- New Widget in Dashboard
- Improved usablity inside dashboard.
- Better iPad and iPhone Support.
- Better support for browsers without flash player.
- Full WP v3.1 compatibility
- New user guide.
- Core update. Real time visitor detail page ( you will see each new hit in their detail page )
- Changed Widget size, to avoid scrolling. Fixing Timezone.
- Goal and Campaign Tracking Added
- Control to disable Chat Service to decrease site load
- Added Live Chat support widget.
- Better Chat Support. Sound Notification.
- Fixed code in templates without footer
- Fixed HTML Email reports.
- Valid XHTML Code
- HTTPS SSL Support
- Fixed Dashboard Stop Script Problem
- Fixed Widget Padding problem
- Support non-flash, image based graph
- Hit Sniffer is stable now.
- Thumbnail when holding mouse over pages and referers.
- more reliable dashboard on old computers.
- Dashboard Link Error fix
- PHP4 Bug fix
- Security Fix
- MySearch Parameter passed to Hit Sniffer to track Searches in site.
- ipname and mysearch automatically translate for html tag.
- Fine Tune Tags
- Ability to Ignore Admin Visits
- Ability to Track your visitors by their name.
- Ability to enable/disable wordpress dashboard widget
- Fixed Wordpress Dashboard
- New Wordpress Dashboard
- ablity to enter api code more comfortly without need to remove extra spaces in setting text field.
- Updated Links.
- Updated dashboard widget.
- Add pre 2.7 ( those without dashboard widget ) support
- Updated tags.
- Updated Detail Link.
- Updated Dashboard Widget.
- Updated Plugin Tags
- New Hit Sniffer Dashboard Menu.
- New Graph on Wordpress Dashboard.
- Updated Dashboard Widget.
- Optimized for Speed.
- New Dashboard.
- Updated Dashboard Widget.
- Dashboard Widget fix.
- New Dashboard Widget.
- Fixed instruction and tags of script.
- Direct Link to Hit Sniffer Dashboard from Wordpress Dashboard
- Added easier access to dashboard.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Base Startup