Hide Old Posts
Hides posts older than given amount of time.
Hides posts older than given date or amount of time relative to present (see
You can also choose a capability - users who have this capability will then see all posts. And if you enter
none, even admins will be excluded.
Developed for private use, but has perspective for more extensive usage. I can't guarantee any support in the future nor further development, but it is to be expected. Kindly inform me about bugs, if you find any, or propose new features: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Tags||filter, hide, old, posts|
Install as usual. After activation setup via Options --> Hide Old Posts.
- fix: checkbox for hide_posts_only setting instead of text input field
- new option: show singular content: If checked, old posts or pages can be viewed through their url, but will not be listed anywhere
- minor settings page changes
- added pot file and czech translation
- Added option to hide only posts and keep other old content (pages, attachments etc.) visible.
- First version, basic functionality.
No questions yet.