Google Monthly XML Sitemap
Automatically generate sitemap divided by month to scale for large website and to reduce the load of each post generation excluding old posts and page
Automatically generate sitemap divided by month to scale for large website and to reduce the load of each post generation excluding old posts and page from this operation. This plugin is a great improvement related to all other XML sitemap plugins cause it help you and your hosting company to reduce the load of XML sitemaps generation limiting the number of posts and page scanned on each post update and publish to the last month. The oldest sitemap are archived so this remove unnecessary work. For big website this is actually the only plugin that can works.
- More info on Google News Sitemap, with info on how to configure it.
- Check out the other Wordpress plugins by the same author, and read his blog: Andrea.
- The sitemaps are stored in your wp-content/uploads folder inside a directory called ap-sitemap so it prevent to make your home dirty.
- The plugin automatically ping Google and Bing with the sitemap index.
|Tags||bing, google, google xml sitemap, search engine indexation, seo, sitemap xml|
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate Google Monthly XML Sitemap
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
ap-google-monthly-xml-sitemapfolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you're using FTP, use 'binary' mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Google Monthly XML Sitemap plugin and a subpage for Monthly XML Sitemap will appear in your Options menu.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
Please before asking question read post and comments here http://www.andreapernici.com/wordpress/google-monthly-xml-sitemap/