FT QuickLogin by FlareThemes.com
Enhance your blog with this super sexy WordPress Authentification plugin.
FT QuickLogin is a simple and versatile plugin built to enhance the whole Signup and Login process by displaying all authentification forms in a lightbox.
- Choose between two layout styles: bright and dark
- Easily upload your own logo to be displayed in the lightbox.
- Select the type of Posts to be displayed on the top bar: Latest posts, Popular posts, Random posts or Sticky posts.
- Choose whether to hide or show the QuickLogin bar after the user is logged in.
- Easily customize the Primary and Secondary(hover) text colors of the QuickLogin bar.
To test drive QuickLogin click here
|Tags||admin, administrator, authentification, blog, email, form, lightbox, login, plugin, registration, simple, wordpress|
- Install FT QuickLogin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating FT QuickLogin head over to the settings page(Settings -> QuickLogin).
- That's it. You're good to go!
- Implemented the latest version of Uploadify.
- Enhanced security.
- Fixed a bug which caused the lightbox to pop up on every pageload after login.
- Fixed a bug which caused the scrolling titles to overlap
- Initial release
How can I choose the lightbox color?
Choose the color scheme that's right for your blog (for a bright layout choose Light, for a darker one choose Dark)
How can I upload my logo?
To upload your logo simply click the Upload Image button and browse your logo. Alternatively you can enter your logo URL.
I Activated the plugin but the Top Bar isn't showing up
By default the Top Bar is disabled, to enable it tick the Enable Top Bar box.
What is the "Content Width"?
The content Width is the absolute with of the design of your blog.
What is the News Section?
The News Section appears on the left side of the Top Bar, where you can set which types of posts to be displayed and rotated.
How can I customize the Top Bar's font colors?
Simply enter the hex codes for the Primary (base) color and the Secondary(hover) color.