ExtraWatch Live Stats and Visitor Counter PRO
Popular visitor live tracking component ported from Joomla. Features: live stats,graphs,goals,history,anti-spam,blocking,nightly reports and more..
Popular visitor live tracking component ported from Joomla. ExtraWatch allows you to watch your visitors live stats and bots in real-time from the administration back-end.
Especially their IP addresses, countries they come from, geographical location on a map, which pages they are viewing, their browser and operating system, it creates daily and all-time stats from these information plus unique, pageload and total hits statistics. Furthermore, you can block harmful IP addresses, see blocked attempts stats, evaluate the trend charts, and create goals based on many parameters. In the front-end, it displays the top countries, user and visit information for certain periods of time.
PRO version features:
Nightly Email Reports
Anti-spam and IP Blocking
Graphs and Trends
Purchase the ExtraWatch PRO lifetime license: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?i=1162853&c=single&cl=189955&on0=Promotion&os0=Promotion
For more information and demos please visit: http://www.extrawatch.com
- translations: brazilian portuguese, dutch, french, german, greek, russian, slovak, slovenian, spanish, swedish, czech, danish, lithuanian, polish italian, turkish, latvian, ukrainian, bulgarian
Complete description of all features: http://www.extrawatch.com/features/
Watch the demos here: http://www.extrawatch.com/demos/
Live working demo deployed at: http://www.codegravitydemo.com/wordpress/PRO/
username: admin password: demo
|Tags||admin, anti-spam, click map, counter, countries, flags, geolocation, goals, location, maps, plugin, spam, statistics, stats, tracking, visitors, widget|
Installation of ExtraWatch into Wordpress:
- Log in to wordpress back-end
- Click "Plugins"
- Click "Add new" from the top of the screen Method1: Manual installation:
- Click "Upload"
- Select a .zip file and click "Install now"
- Click "Activate plugin" Method2: Installation from plugin directory:
- In the Search field type "ExtraWatch"
- You should see 2 results: ExtraWatch Live Stats and Visitor Counter FREE and PRO
- Depending on which version you'd like to install, Click on link "Install now" and confirm the confirmation dialog
- Click "Activate Plugin"
- Then, the new menu item "ExtraWatch" appears on left
- Confirm the license and / or enter the license key if you want to activate the PRO version
- Place the widgets on the front-end:
- Click on Appearance -> Then Widgets
- Move the "ExtraWatch Agent / Users / Visitors" to the containers on the right side to "Primary widget area" or any other widget area which is there. This is where the actual output will be placed
- Reload the front-end. After few reloads / new visits, you should be able to see first data in widgets
- Click on ExtraWatch icon in the back-end and you should be able to see new visitors in "Live Stats" section
Please read http://www.extrawatch.com/faq/