eShop Checkout Dynamic States
Dynamically load correct State/County/Province in Checkout forms according to selected country.
Improve your customer's experience by showing the appropriate State/County/Province when the Country field is changed.
If the selected country does not have any regions in the database, replace the dropdown with a text field.
Comes out of the box with US and Brazilian States, and Canadian Provinces. Additional countries/regions can be found here.
For best results, use with eShop Shipping Extension.
|Tags||Checkout Form, Dynamic State County Province, eshop|
- Upload eshop-checkout-dynamic-states.zip to your blog's wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Fixed typo in previous commit which messed up shipping states.
- Making sure that the session is started.
- Saving state/shipstate state with $.totalStorage. Clicking the back button no longer forces the user to re-select the state.
- Using state ID for dropdown values instead of code;
- Improved state/altstate field logic to play nicely with eShop;
- Now using eShop's country/state tables in order to play nicely with taxes. Users will have to manually set the zones that they want for any new countries/states
- Removed FK name of states table due to possible naming conflicts.
- Replaced dbDelta with $wpdb->query
- Modified primary key of states table as it was failing to add a few states.
- Maintaining state when a user submits the checkout form with missing required fields.
- Fixed a typo setting state_code field size
- Initial release
Where can I get additional countries/regions?
- Additional countries/regions can be found here.