Enhanced Header / Footer Injections
Add code to the header and footer sections of your site on a page-per-page basis.
Enhanced Header / Footer Injections allows you to insert HTML code into the header and footer sections of your templates on a page per page basis. This also works with custom post types, archive pages, the 404 page, the main blog page and the front page (if used). The plugin is designed to help speed up the development process when creating custom sites for clients.
|Tags||admin, awesome, code, CSS, custom post types, ehfi, enhanced header / footer injections, footer, head, include, injection, insert, meta, page, Post, posts, script, scripts, Style, styles, templates, wp_footer, wp_head|
- Upload the
enhanced-header-footer-injectionsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure global settings via Settings -> Enhanced Header / Footer Injections page
- Add code to main blog page
- Add code to 404 page
- Add code to archives pages
- Deployment mode added - Controls the default code settings when new content is created
- Per-Post-Type global settings added - Code can be added on a global basis or on a global (per-post-type) basis.
- Initial relase
Why does this plugin exist?
Simple. I needed it. And I became tired of constantly adding scripts by editing my theme's functions.php file.
How come this plugin doesn't utilize the wp_enqueue_script function?
Great question! The simple answer is that it will at some point. In fact there are a lot of features that I want to add to this plugin!