Easy Tweet Embed
Allows you to easily embed pre-populated tweets within links in your blog posts/pages.
Here’s a quick video that shows you exactly what Easy Tweet Embed does:
I have found that the number of times a blog post is tweeted can be improved by more than 25% by embedding pre-populated tweets into links in your posts.
Easy Tweet Embed allows you to easily add such links to your blog posts/pages which can lead to more shares, more traffic, and more subscribers.
Just click the Easy Tweet Embed button in your Visual Editor, add the anchor text you would like to display in your post/page and the tweet that you would like to embed, then click "Embed Tweet". Easy Tweet Embed takes care of the rest!
|Author||Tom Ewer and Tito Pandu
- Upload "easy-tweet-embed.php" to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress
- Search for the plugin from within your WordPress Dashboard and install it there.
- Tweet embed amended to include a shortcode that tracks changes to the permalink automatically so that it always remains valid.
- Revision for uncommitted file.
- Shortcut feature added.
- Speed increase.
- Easy Tweet Embed button added to Distraction Free Editor toolbar.
- First public release.
There have been no frequently asked questions yet.