'Easy Speak' Mailing List
A simple widgetized mailing list subscription form utilizing jQuery.
This plugin utilizes a wordpress widget and jquery to create a widgetized mailing list subscription form. This plugin stores user data in a database table and is converted to a '.csv' and sent to the website admin as requested. Once downloaded you can sell it?? Use it for Marketing? Whatever you like. The plugin has been updated to check the email address is formatted correctly to try and reject spam!
The plugin now also allows admins to send newsletters or any email to the entirety of the mailing list's subscribers without even having to leave Wordpress!. This email also contains an auto unsubscribe option to make your life easier and protect you from unhappy users.
This plugin is no longer actively supported
|Author||Luke Roberts (wp-id Lukeroberts1990)
|Tags||AJAX, contact form, email, email contact form, jquery, jquery contact form, jquery mailing list, mailing list, newsletter, subscribe, unsubscribe, widget, widget contact form|
Not yet working on v3 which is a complete overhaul of styling and code revamp screenshots will be provided in this version.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload `Using the wordpres plugin installer found in the admin menu, upload the .zip file
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Set the desired destination email address in the Easy SPeak Settings page under the settings tab on the wordpress admin pages.
- Recieve email letting you know just how great your site is
- Ability to send email to all address book members
- Improved security
- Ability for users to unsubscribe from auto generated news letters
- UX improvements
- improved dara integrity
- option to merge mailing lists