Easy Review Builder for WordPress
Create attractive star ratings for reviews. Supports multiple rating categories and an optional auto-calculated summary.
This lightweight plugin allows you to easily insert attractive star-based review summaries into your blog by way of shortcodes. The ratings box scales for mobile displays. It supports multiple rating categories and an optional auto-calculated summary.
The shortcode format is:
[easyreview argument="value" ...]
With Easy Review Builder you can quickly generate a classy looking summary box. It is flexible, with the ability for you to specify whatever review categories are important, such as "price", or "graphics", etc. You also provide some text to summarize your thoughts on each review point, along with your final rating.
An optional conclusion will average the ratings specified. You can provide a conclusion summary text as well.
Go here for up-to-date usage and examples: EasyReview Tutorial
For a complete example and more detailed documentation, visit the plugin home page. If you do not understand these instructions, please ask questions in the comments section on the plugin home page. We will be more than happy to answer them.
|Tags||dyerware, mobile, rating, ratings, review, reviews, shortcode, star, stars|
Verify that you have PHP5, which is required for this plugin.
easy-review-builderdirectory to the
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Now you can insert the shortcodes within your posts and pages.
- New transarency admin option for reviews with custom background colors. Set the transparency from 0 to 1 where 0 = completely transparent and 1 (the default) completely opaque.
- CSS defense against some more aggressive themes
- setting a negative rating will not render stars nor count the rating towards the average. This allows you to have simply informational rows of a review box.
- CSS rule to help with some table overrides by some themes.
- New icon sets gamester and coin
- CSS rule for ensuring TH is BOLD
- New admin settings for font, background, and line color customizations
- W3C approved HTML output
- New admin page for setting default behavior
- Some minor internal fixes
- First public release
For an up-to-date FAQ, please visit: EasyReview FAQ