Easy Contact Forms
Easy Contact Forms. Easy to create. Easy to fill out. Easy to change. Easy to manage. Easy to protect.
Easy Contact Forms sharply targeted at site visitors' needs.
Top 7 features:
- Visitor friendly contact forms.
- Easy to use form builder.
- Various field types and contact form field customization tools.
- Reasonable anti-spam protection and multiple data validation layers.
- Multiple contact form management.
- Easy to use contact management and entry management tool;
- Easy to use GUI.
1. Visitor friendly contact forms.
No one likes filling out forms. This is an axiom. A good contact form is a contact form, which is comfortable for site visitors. Period. A contact form, designed in a visitor friendly way, is never an accident. There are too many things to consider: form responsiveness, label placement, form design or suggestions you add. The world admires people who has brilliant intuition, but, for the rest of us, there is only one working formula: MEASURE and CHANGE, and then MEASURE and CHANGE again. Anyone can select the measurement tool they want to use: which one they like better, Google analytics or the amount of cash he has in his pocket. Easy Contact Forms is a tool helping to change a site's front door (Aka a contact form). A minute will be enough to change the contact form layout. A few minutes will be enough to add several fields. Testing the results of the improvements on every 100 or so of visitors, you will eventually make your contact form friendly and comfortable for your site visitors. Easy Contact Forms will help you.
2. Easy to use contact form builder.
No one likes bothering with complex, pointless tasks that have no purpose now or in the future. If you were to ask us the best way to learn the best way to create a contact form, we would answer, Why are you learning how to create contact forms at all? Dont you have more important things to do for your business? The intuitive drag and drop interface does not assume that you have knowledge of programming or web design.
3. Various contact form field types and field customization.
Please see the Easy Contact Forms FAQ Section.
4. Reasonable anti-spam protection and several validation layers.
5. Multiple contact form management.
You may create several contact forms. Each contact form may play different roles, and collect different information.
6. Entry management.
Easy Contact Forms provides an excellent back-end interface allowing easy contact form entry management. Several fields allow you to connect a contact form with the contact database. The Site User profile field allows connecting Easy Contact Forms contact objects with Wordpress user accounts.
7. Easy to use GUI.
Easy Contact Forms have a lot of useful GUI features.
- Data navigating based on Ajax.
- Advanced data filtering and scrolling.
- Tab based interfaces.
- Splash screens and tooltips.
8. File management.
- Ability to have several file upload buttons on a contact form.
- Ability to insert file upload links to email messages.
- File management functions.
- File access management.
A short list of Easy Contact Forms features which are not included into the list above:
- Easy Contact Forms are delivered with several handy online video tutorials.
- The installation routine installs a fully functioning sample contact form to be used to start own contact form development.
- Each contact form has a separate notification message recipient list.
- Each contact form has its own email templates.
- Contact form data may be added to Contact History.
- Contact form may redirect visitors to any page.
- Contact form may show a custom thank you message.
- Any contact form may be configured to have its own style settings.
|Tags||contact form, contact form builder, contact form plugin, contact forms, contact us, feedback form, form, form builder, web form|
- Unzip the file content into the /wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms directory.
- Activate the Easy Contact Forms plugin in the Plugins menu. It may take several seconds.
- After the plugin is activated, you will find Easy Contact Forms in the Plugins menu of the Admin Panel.
- Deleting sample users, please do not delete Easy Contact Forms Super Admin profile.
Easy Contact Forms. 1.4.3
- Support form is now embedded into the Easy Contact Forms plugin
- User adding bug is fixed
- Numerous smaller fixes and updates
- Meeting scheduler is deprecated.
Easy Contact Forms. 1.4.2
- A new Show On Dashboard form property is added.
- A new, page based, conversion report is added.
- Wordpress 3.5 related issues are fixed, several front-end side fixes.
Easy Contact Forms. 1.4
- Issues related to Wordpress v. 3.5 are fixed
- File upload feature is added. A contact form may contain several file upload buttons.
- Several front end contact form bugs fixed
- Several admin part improvements
Easy Contact Forms. 1.3.3
- Phone field reworked (RegEx customization)
- GUI improvements: contact profile phone fields validation and error notifications
- DB filters added back
- Field settings form autosave bug fixed
- Template fields in contact form notification and confirmation email subjects support is added.
Easy Contact Forms. 1.3.2
- vCita scheduler is added
- Several bugs fixed
- Tooltips are added
- Phone field is added
Easy Contact Forms. 1.3.1
- Error Status = 0 defect fixed
- Numerous bugs fixed
- GUI Functions improved
Easy Contact Forms. 1.3
- Emai message text format support
- Several bugs fixed
- Form completion time based antispam protection added
- Front end Java script improvements
- Old/mobile browser support improved
Easy Contact Forms. 1.2.2
- Front end js loader adaptation.
- Notification message template editor.
- Front end CSS improvements.
- Several bugs fixed.
Easy Contact Forms. 1.2.1
- Confirmation email template builder is updated.
- Email features are improved and simplified.
- Several bugs fixed.
- Primary notification receiver is added.
Easy Contact Forms. 1.2
- Form mailing list is added to the Users view.
- Access to the tmp folder related issue fixed.
- IE preview styling bug fixed.
Easy Contact Forms. 18.104.22.168
- Style improvements.
- Contact type attribute added.
- Several bugs fixed.
Easy Contact Forms. 22.214.171.124
- quick jqui fix.
Easy Contact Forms. 126.96.36.199
- Version 1.0 released.
1. How do I configure email notifications and confirmations?
When setting outgoing email addresses, please use addresses from your site domain name. There are several places to pay attention to. 1. Open the Easy Contact Forms Settings page and set an email address to be used for sending notifications. 2. Open the SuperAdmin profile and change its name, or anything but do not change its role. 3. Open the form mailing list and add users who should receive notifications.
2. Where I can find additional information?
Please visit http://easy-contact-forms.com.
3. Sample contact form
Do not use the sample contact form, which is supplied with the plugin. Use a form copy. It is easy to create by pressing the Copy button
4. Which field types are supported by Easy Contact Forms?
- Field set - this is a container grouping the contact form fields into logical groups.
- Field list - this is a container, which is similar to the field set except it does not show a frame around the field groups and has an extra option allowing selecting the list label style: h1, h2, etc.
- Text is an ordinary contact form field allowing entering short text. It is useful when it is necessary to enter short textual data such as names, titles, etc.
- Text area, in opposite, is a field, which is useful when it is necessary to enter long text, such as request descriptions, or biographical info.
- Email is a contact form field checking the email format and informing a site visitor when he or she makes a mistake in their email.
- Number is a field, which accepts only decimal numbers.
- Checkbox is a contact form checkbox field.
- Select is a contact form dropdown list.
- Radio Group is a group of radio boxes.
- Hidden fields add a contact form anti-spam protection layer. It is hard to recognize this field among real contact form fields. This field uses server side validation only. It may protect a contact form from the majority of spam bots.
- reCaptcha is great at anti-spam job. In order to use it in your contact form, you should obtain private and public keys from google.com.
- Submit button just submits contact form data.
- File Upload field allows uploading several files and once.
5. Which contact form field settings are available?
- Show label indicates whether the field label should display on the contact form.
- The Label box holds the field label text.
- Label position allows selectin where the label is placed on the contact form.
- Set Label CSS class and CSS style to change label style.
- Field description allows entering a brief message to explain the field purpose helping to fill out a contact form.
- Unset the Show description checkbox to remove the description from a contact form.
- Description position allows moving the description.
- The Description CSS class and CSS style fields change description style.
- When the Set Default Value checkbox is set, the contact form field will display the defined value.
- The Blank checkbox allows indicating whether a contact form should treat this value as empty.
- If a field is required, the form validation functions, on both client and server sides, will not allow leaving this field empty.
- The Set Required suffix checkbox allows displaying an asterisk (by default), which signals that this field is required.
- The CSS Class and CSS style field pair allows adjusting prefix style.
- The Required message text box allows changing the default error message.
- If the Absolute position checkbox is unset the error message the error message will be embedded into a contact form.
- The Validate check box triggers contact form validation actions.
- If the Set valid message checkbox is set a contact form will show a success message.
- The Set style checkbox allows indicating whether a field should use the style settings defined in the CSS Class and CSS Style fields.
- The Set size checkbox allows appling the field size settings.
- The Set contact options checkbox allows creating a link between a contact form and a database contact.
- The Registered Users option allows adjusting the contact form behavior when a registered site user visits the contact form page.
- Link to application field allows to select which database field should a contact form link to.
6. Where can I find information about other Easy Contact Form objects?
- The Entries tab of the contact form object contains a list of form entry list. The Process entry data button adds a new contact.
- The Users object is intended to store information coming from contact forms.
- If a contact form is configured to store data in the database, the plugin will try to find a user, having an entered email address and will create a new contact if the contact is not found.
- The Application settings Send from field is an email address, used to send notification messages.
- The Admin part of intensively uses jQuery, but the front end part contact forms do not use jQuery.