Debug Bar Cron
Debug Bar Cron adds a new panel to Debug Bar that displays information about WP scheduled events.
Debug Bar Cron adds information about WP scheduled events to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for Debug Bar and thus is dependent upon Debug Bar being installed for it to work properly.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of scheduled events
- If cron is currently running
- Time of next event
- Current time
- List of custom scheduled events
- List of core scheduled events
- List of schedules
|Author||Zack Tollman, Helen Hou-Sandi
|Contributors||tollmanz, helen, 10up|
|Tags||cron, debug bar|
- Install Debug Bar if not already installed (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/debug-bar/)
- Upload the
debug-bar-cronfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- View the WP schedule events information in the "Cron" panel in Debug Bar
- Added indicators for missed events
- Readme updates
- Initial release
Is debugging cron easier with this plugin?