Add "Count Characters" in website to let people count the number of characters (With tips to earn revenue!)
- Mobile Responsive
- The PlugIn takes very low space in hosting
- The PlugIn will automatically match with your Theme's color, font, style. Visitor will think it as the part of your theme. If you use this PlugIn in different themes, you will feel the change
- Easy Installation! After activation of the PlugIn, Simply go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the PlugIn into any widgetized area like sidebar or footer
- No coding knowledge or expertise required! You will not have to use any short-code or to edit settings
- Freedom! If you use any Page Builder, then you can add inside page or post also
Remember, the preview will be different at different themes as the PlugIn automatically match with theme's color, font, style
Tips to earn revenue! If you have any account in AdSense or any other platform like this, you can show advertisement beside this PlugIn's output. Open a page or publish a blog post using the service of this PlugIn, and show advertisement next to it. Do some SEO work, get output
Are you happy?
You are requested to provide positive review in WordPress.org with some extra clicks to share this PlugIn in your social network
Looking for more help?
Don't hesitate to send your questions to me about this PlugIn or any other WordPress related issues at Facebook, Google Plus or LinkedIn. I am working as Web Developer and Security Expert since 2001. Beside creating free PlugIns, I am selling Exclusive Premium PlugIns at devilhunter.net and CodeCanyon
|Author||Tawhidur Rahman Dear
|Tags||ad, adsense, advertisement, character, character count, character counting, content, count, count character, count characters, del.icio.us, Facebook, google plus, linkedin, money, publisher, Reddit, revenue, social network, stumbleupon, tweet, twitter, widget|
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Then activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag this PlugIn to any widgetized area like sidebar or footer.
- Released first