Contact Form by vCita
Contact form by vCita is designed to generate more leads from your website.
vCita's contact form wordpress plugin is designed to generate more leads from your website.
It uniquely combines a simple setup for any website, with customization according to any color scheme and branding, in addition to online scheduling and management of all client interactions.
vCita Contact Form is a simple, free and easy-to-use WordPress contact form plugin.
Use our well-designed Contact Form plugin, and tailor it to your specific needs and style.
Ask any question you'd like and customize almost every aspect of your contact form, no HTML knowledge required.
Contact Form Key features:
- Friendly and intuitive contact form
- Well designed and professional looking contact form
- fully flexible contact form
- Customize contact form fields. Create your own contact form fields to completely match your needs. Add as many contact form fields as you need!
- New! Customize the contact form fonts and fonts sizes
- New! More colors, borders and backgrounds options for the Contact Form
- New! New customization options also for the proactive contact form and sidebar widgets
- Create your contact form labels in any language!
- Add an unlimited number of fields, including different types of text input fields.
- Customize contact form style- Select your form shape and form colors so it would perfectly match your needs.
- Create text fields, numbers fields, textareas, and dropdown fields!
- Select your contact form required field.
- Fully integrates with Facebook pages! add your contact form to your Facebook Page!
- Contact form fully supports Spanish.
- Clients simply fill the contact form - no registration required
- Input validation for Contact form fields
- Never publish you email address or share it with visitors – even when you reply!
- Manage your contact form leads and follow-up with your clients.
Additional contact form capabilities:
- Customize your contact form welcome message
- Add a picture and a welcome note to your contact form
- Add your name and title to your contact form
- customize your contact form colors and theme.
- Add watermarks to selected fields on your contact form.
- Set the order of your contact form fields.
- Customize your contact from thank you message
- Preview your contact form before adding it to your website.
- Set your contact form layout - make contact form labels above the fields or in line with the contact form fields.
- Easy to use dashboard to create and design your contact form.
- Design and content changes to your contact form are simple, and no re-installation is required.
- Send contact form submissions to as many emails as you want.
- Track contact form messages history, and know when leads read your response to their contact form.
- Get filled contact forms directly to your email.
- clients fill your contact form without leaving your website.
- Edit your contact form labels font and color
- The contact form background can be transparent, so your website background will show.
- clients can fill your contact form directly from Facebook
- Send clients email notification when the contact form was sent to you.
- Select a horizontal contact form or a vertical contact form.
- Link your contact form to your profile page (vCita profile page, a custome page or don't show a full profile in your contact form at all)
- Get stats of your contact form views
- Send your wed developer a request to add vCita contact form to your webite with a direct link to edit your contact form.
- All contact form submissions saved and displayed in admin panel as well as emailed to you
- Add your contact form a "Set A meeting" Buttons.
- Share your contact form on social networks, and invite potential clients to contact you.
- Use your contact form in several websites, and track the forms performance in every website.
Advanced contact form solution:
Get more leads out of your website by actively approaching website visitors with an invitation to contact you.
Have a proactive Contact form label that follows your website visitors on any page of your website and double the number of contact requests.
- Make contacting much easier using vCita Proactive Contact Form
- Add Colored "Contact" Label at the bottom of your website, or on specific pages, which opens to a welcoming contact form.
- Display an invitation to contact you when a visitor is browsing your website for over 30 seconds (or any amount of time you choose).
- Change the Proactive contact form label text
- Customize the Proactive contact form buttons and links texts
- Add a picture to your proactive contact form
- Set your own welcoming title to the proactive contact form.
- Customize proactive contact form open and re-open time.
- Offer clients to schedule appointments and meetings through your contact form
Add vCita contact form to your website now for FREE!
visit the vCita Contact Form page to learn more.
Are you a web professional or a marketing consultant helping small businesses grow their business online? vCita has a great offering for you and your clients!
Additional capabilities - the vCita platform
vCita Contact Form is connected to the powerful vCita client engagement platform:
- Online appointment scheduler, synchronized with your calendar and shows your availability online and let visitors schedule time with you, directly from your contact form, or other widgets
- Offer a phone call, video or in-person meeting within your contact form
- Collect payments for meetings or services
- Send email campaigns to retain your clients and create new opportunities
- A single dashboard to manage all contacts , messages, meetings, payments etc.
To learn more about the vCita platform and contact form visit vCita product pages
To learn more about vCita contact form, scheduler and other features visit vCita.
Keywords: form, contact froms, contacts form, captcha, custom forms, Formatting, multilingual, plugin, antispam, anti-spam, widget, custom, wordpress contact, wordpress contact form, contact from, text, contakt, contakt form, request, feedback form, feedback, contact button, contact form plugin, contacts form plugin, custom forms, captcha form, contact fields, form mailers, contact manager, contact form manager, wordpress contact, contact us form, contactme, contact form builder, feedback form, feedback forms
|Tags||contact, contact form, contact form manager, contact me, contact page, contact us, contact us form, contacts, custom form, customized form, form, form builder, form maker, free contact form, HTML contact form, HTML fomrs, vcita, web form|
vCita Contact Form - Fully customized form, with several layout options and full customization.
Customize colors and fonts - Customize your contact form's colors, border styles, fonts and sizes.
Custom Fields - Add, Edit and Remove fields with a simple drag and drop UI.
Proactive Contact Form - Don't wait for visitors to contact you, approach them on any page and double your leads!
Track and Manage contacts - Keep history of contacts, manage contact details and track whether your messages are read by clients.
Recommended installation for vCita Contact Form
- Connect to WordPress Admin Panel
- Click the "Plugins" menu on the left and choose "Add New". Search for “Contact Form by vCita” and install it.
- After the contact form plugin installation has finished, click "Activate".
- Click on the new "vCita Contact Form" tab that is now available on your left bar.
- Insert your email to which new contact requests and contact form submissions will be sent, and click "OK"
- Insert your first name and last name in the pop-up window and click "Submit" to continue to editing you contact form
customize your contact form
- Make sure the "Contact Form" option is switched on.
- Click on "Edit" to start customizing your contact form
- Set your contact form layout:
- Select your preffered contact form layout, out of the 4 recommanded contact form layouts.
- decide where to place your contact form fields' labels: you can place them above the text area, to the left of the text area or inside the text area.
- Add or edit title text which will appear on the upper side of your contact form
- Under "Form Fields" - edit and add new fields to your contact form. To add new fields, select the field type and click add. You can choose which fields are mandatory.
- Edit your contact form "Colors & Fonts" - You can select one of vCita's recommended themes, or create your own theme. You could use the new theme you create for other contact form widgets you'll use.
- You can preview all changes on the right.
- Once doen, click "Done".
- The contact form will be added to your website as a Contact page.
Add the contact form to an existing page
- The contact form is automatically added to a new "Contact us" page.
- To add the contact form to an existing page, click on "Grab Shortcodes" on the main contact form plugin page.
- Copy the contact form Shortcode.
- Past the contact form shortcode in the desired page.
Add scheduling options to your contact form
- With vCita contact form, you can offer your clients to book time with you- online, right from your contact form
- To set your online scheduling preferences - click on the "Scheduling Options" link on the Contact Form plugin main page.
- Set your offered services on the new window.
- Select contact form layout which includes scheduling buttons.
For manual installation instructions and additional contact form widgets - visit the FAQ section
vCita Contact Form Version 3.1
- A direct link to profile settings
- New contact form customization options: Fonts, font sizes, text box colors, new layouts, and more.
vCita Contact Form Version 3.0
- A new plugin management screen
- All widgets editing can now be done directly from Wordpress
- Fix to Contact Sidebar disconnecion issue
- New contact form color themes options
vCita Contact Form Version 2.1.3
- Contact form fully integrats with facebook pages
- More payments options
- Removed 24 hours scheduling notification
- Full Spanish support
- Contact form FAQ and tips enhancements
vCita Contact Form Version 2.1.2
- Customized contact form fields and labels
- Add as many form fields as desired
- Created contact form labels in any language!
- Customized contact form style, shape and colors
- All clients' details are available
- Add Watermarks to specific fields
- More contact from styles
- FAQ enhancements
vCita Contact Form Version 2.1.1
- FAQ enhancements
- Branding options to scheduling processes
vCita Contact Form Version 2.1.0
- Improved Active Engage look and feel
vCita Contact Form Version 2.0.0 (13 May 2012)
- Settings page now uses vCita site for much more customization options on your contact form
- Redesign of the settings page to be simplier and contain more relevant information
- Changed to use the new API
- Fixed all warnings for referencing undefined array indices
- Updated FAQs
vCita Contact Form Version 126.96.36.199
- Optimized confirm your account link
vCita Contact Form Version 188.8.131.52
- Check for expert availability of upgrade
vCita Contact Form Version 1.4.6
- Image fixes
vCita Contact Form Version 1.4.5
- Doc and plugin name change
vCita Contact Form Version 1.4.4
- Moved vCita settings to be under the plugins menu
vCita Contact Form Version 1.4.3
- Typo fix
vCita Contact Form Version 1.4.2
- Fixed warning about missing parameter
vCita Contact Form Version 1.4.1
- Fixed default parameters
vCita Contact Form Version 1.4.0
- Added the new vCita Active Engage feature
- Fixed that from future upgrades the widget won't be removed on upgrade.
vCita Contact Form Version 1.3.0
- Removed the dependency with the curl library
- Updated Documentation
- Improved widget preview (Using the settings page)
- Added FAQ
vCita Contact Form Version 1.2.2
- Updated Documentation
vCita Contact Form Version 1.2.0
- Redesign of the settings page
- Added a preview for the sidebar widget
- Added direct links to dedicated vCita settings
- Fixed a bug with the embedding of the shortcode
- Updated documentation
vCita Contact Form Version 1.1.0
- Created a new and simplified design for the Contact Form Settings page
- Added the "Professional Title" field which can be specified while creating a new user
- New screenshots
Which contact form options do I have?
vCita offers three contact form options to engage more visitors within your website:
Classic Contact form – well designed contact form with full customization. You can use any of our form styles, which allows you to show different details on your form.
- Contact form with form fields
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title
- Contact form with form fields and scheduling buttons
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title and scheduling buttons
You can add and edit all contact form fields, for your needs. The scheduling buttons allows clients to schedule an appointment or a meeting with you, directly from your contact form!
Of course! Along with our professional and classic contact form, we have two additional contact forms which can help you gain more leads from your website visitors!
Active Engage – a proactive contact form, display "call-to-action" at the bottom of your web page.
This contact form hase proven to produces twice as many contact and online scheduling requests as any other contact form.
Active Engage can automatically display your invitation to visitors and encourage more leads to contact you – leave contact details or schedule appointments and meetings.
Contact Form Sidebar - can be added to any post or page and invite client to contact you.
This form can include your profile photo or logo and a brief invitation to contact you or even schedule an appointment. This contact form plugin can be styled horizontally or vertically, include scheduling buttons, and even link to yuor full profile.
How do I customize the photo and text in my contact form or widget?
Once you enter your email, you will receive an email from vCita to complete your registration. (or you can do it directly from the plugin settings)
You will then have the option to customize your contact form, add your photo, set meeting preferences and schedule.
Once you are logged in to vCita, you can always change your contact form settings from the Wordpress plugin settings page.
Can I add the proactive contact form (Active Engage) to a specific page?
Visit our support forum to see how to Add Active Engage to specific pages
How do I choose between Contact Form and Contact Widget?
You don't have to choose! Those three works together perfectly
In addition to the proactive contact form, you probably want to choose between Contact Form that has an option for scheduling a meeting, and a Contact Form on the side bar that's a smaller version, with two buttons - "Send a message" and "Set a meeting".
In the plugin settings page you'll be able to preview the two options.
When adding vCita on the Widgets menu, you'll have the option to choose between the two contact forms.
When adding vCita Contact Form manually to specific pages you can use the following code samples:
How do I change the style of the contact form widget?
Use the following code sample:
To place widget horizontally - [vCitaContact type=widget height=200]
Width is adjusted to the width of the page or frame the widget is added to.
You may also customize width by adding parameter width=80% or width=150.
To have a widget that only contains buttons (no image or profile text) use the following code:
[vCitaContact type=widget height=110]
NOTE: if you are integrating the contact form as a sidebar widget, you should use the "Text" widget and put use codes above. Do not use the vCita widget.
= Does the contact form available in other languages?=
You can add any text you want to our contact form, making our contact form available in any language!
How do I manually change the size of the contact form widget?
You can add a resized widget using the HTML code:
If vCita contact form widget is already installed, please remove the current vCita contact form widget form your WP sidebar
On your WordPress admin panel, click on "Appearance" menu and select Widgets.
Drag vCita Widget from Main Sidebar menu to Available Widgets section on the left. (This may disconnect your vCita account from the contact form plugin)
Reconnect your account to vCita contact from plugin - Click on Plugins menu and select vCita Contact Form
Enter the email address for your vCita account, click on "Already have a vCita account?" and click Connect.
Back on your vCita account at https://www.vcita.com/get_widget?widget=widget Please resize the contact form widget on "Widget Preview" section and click on "Update changes".
Click on Install New Widget (a new window should pop up), Select "Other Websites" (don't select Wordpress) and copy the code on the right.
On your WP admin panel, click on Appearance menu and select Widgets.
How to manually add vCita -> I can't install vCita - how do I manually install vCita plugin ?
- Click on the red "Download Version x.x" button on the right side of this page.
- After the download has finished, extract the files.
- Upload the "vcita-contact-form" folder to your server in "/wp-content/plugins" directory.
- Back on the admin panel click the "Plugins" menu on the left.
- You should see the vCita Contact Form plugin listed in the available plugins. Click the "Activate" link below the plugin name.
- Click "Contact Form by vCita" under the "Plugins" menu.
- Enter your e-mail address, first and last name and click "Save Settings".
- Follow instructions sent to you by email from vCita.com to complete configuration.
How do I create a listing of Multiple Contact Widgets for different people on one page?
You can use vCita to create multiple contact form widgets on one page.
All you need is the name and email of each user you wish to list.
Simply have multiple lines in the following format:
[vCitaContact type=widget height=200 email="email@example.com" first_name="Mike" last_name="Wright" prof_title="Tax Consultant"]
Now visitors can send a message or set a meeting with each of the users listed.
Each user will get an email to confirm his email address and upload an image to complete his profile.
What features do I get from vCita Contact Form?
- Actively invite your website visitors to contact you with new, engaging contact form formats
- vCita will prompt your visitors as they spend time on your website, offering them to contact you, leave their contact details or schedule a meeting
- Proves to significantly increase the number of leads generated from your contact form
- Easy and intuitive customizable contact form
- Customize your contact form look and feel
- Choose any specific contact form colors, font or text
- Choose your own welcome message on the contact form
- Offer visitors to schedule meetings directly from your Contact Form
- Meet using our online video room or Skype
- Meet using our phone conference service
- Schedule a face to face meeting
- Super easy customization of your contact form’s meetings calendar, optionally synchronized with your Personal Calendar
- Sync with Google Calendar
- Sync with Outlook Calendar
- Sync with iCal(Apple) Calendar
- Sync with Yahoo, Hotmail or any other standard calendar that supports ICS
- Create unlimited number of contact forms
- Create different contact form styles on a single website
- Apply multiple vCita contact form on multiple websites
- Get contact form notifications to your inbox
- Contact form notification for each meeting request
- Contact form notification for each contact request
- Set additional email that will get your Contact form notifications
- Clients get notification that their contact form was sent to you.
- Email reminders prior to meetings schedule for you and your clients
- Collect payments and bill for your time and services
- Secure payment prior to meeting
- Collect payment for any service you provide
- Set services price without collecting fee with vCita
- Manage all client interaction from a single advanced platform
- No need to expose your own email address on the contact form
- Work with a single point tool for all online visitors interactions
- A dashboard to track your online traffic as well as latest contact form submissions
- View your contact form traffic
- View number of leads from contact form per-day
- Manage latest contact form engagements
- Get full details of your contact form requests: URL, time, phone etc.
- Track when clients open and read any of your messages
- Use vCita contact form in any language
- get more social and let clients fill your contact form directly from your facebook page
- And many more contact form features!
Which contact form settings are available?
- Change your contact form profile name, title and image
- Change your contact form welcome message
- Select a contact form color theme, or define your own contact form theme
- Change the Proactive contact form label text
- Change the Proactive contact form and the sidebar contact form buttons and links texts
- Define your contact form automatic reply message
- Choose whether to offer meetings throgh you contact form
- Define after how many seconds to auotomatically display the proactive contact form
- Change the size of the contact form
- Decide whether to ask for your clients phone number in your contact form
- Choose to which profile page your contact form should link to (vCita profile page, a custome page or don't show a full profile in your contact form at all)
- Select a horizontal or a vertical contact form side bar
and if you choose to offer meetings, you have much more options ...
What are vCita Terms and Conditions?
Please visit Terms and Conditions