Clicky by Yoast
Integrates the Clicky (from getClicky.com) web analytics service into your blog.
Integrates the Clicky web analytics service into your blog.
- Automatically adding your Clicky (from getClicky.com) tracking code everywhere.
- Option to ignore admins.
- Option to store names of commenters.
- Stores comments as an action using the getClicky internal data logging API. This requires a pro account to work.
- Option to track posts & pages as goals and assign a revenue to that page or post.
- An overview of your site's statistics on your dashboard.
- Easily add outbound link pattern matching for affiliate links etc.
- Adds a small stats indicator of visitors in the last 48 to the WordPress toolbar.
Read the authors review of Clicky Analytics if you want to see a bit more of the cool integration this plugin provides.
|Author||Joost de Valk
|Tags||affiliate, analysis, analytics, clicky, GetClicky, Joost de Valk, outbound links, statistics, Yoast|
- Upload the
clickyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Enter your Site ID, Key and Admin Key.
- You're done, getClicky should start working.
- Don't overwrite the
clicky_customvariable when it's already there.
- Added phpDoc
- Use https instead of http for showing stats page
- The -part now uses // instead of http:// so it can switch to https.
- Added Turkish (tr_TK)
- Prevent collission with utm username param.
- Fixed a few notices.
- Fixed a possible crash due to not having imagemagick compiled in.
- Added a whole bunch of translations.
- Fix some notices.
- Fix for another "possible" error.
- Fixed divide by zero on site with empty stats.
- Removed a no longer used hook.
- Removed a ) too much. I suck at coding, sometimes.
- Forgot to remove a piece of code that's no longer used.
- Interface cleanup, interface no longer breaks on smaller resolutions.
- Made the Goal Tracking box work for all post types and made it smaller.
- Removed some code that was no longer used.
- Removed dashboard widget, added Yoast news widget to settings page.
- Added a small stats indicator of visitors in the last 48 to the WordPress toolbar.
- Added support for the new outbound link pattern matching.
- No longer track preview pages.
- Made the tracking code a bit simpler.
- Fixed error in pointing the script to in.getclicky.com instead of static.getclicky.com.
- Made the admin class load conditionally instead of always.
- Added donation button.
- Updated documentation.
- Update to work with the new CDN per this post.
- Remove clicky.me integration that was no longer working anyway due to Twitter API changes.
- Tiny improvement in error handling to prevent "Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array" error.
- Minor backend improvements.
- Fixed bug that would cause tracking not to work if commenter name tracking was not enabled.
- Another tiny bugfix on the js outputted.
- Removed tracking of category and author due to complaints. We'll see later if there's a way to add it back in more wisely.
- Added tracking of category and author as custom variables.
- Fixed the bug that caused tweeting of updated posts.
- Some slight updates to the backend.
- Auto-tweeting now only happens when a post is first published.
- Made sure there are no spaces in site ID, site key and admin site key are always trimmed.
- Added extra check to make sure clicky.me returned a valid short URL before tweeting.
- Minor copy changes.
- Made sure there's no spaces in the Site ID when displaying it, should solve blank Dashboard Stats Page issue.
- Made all strings localizable (is that even a word).
- Added .pot file to allow localization.
- Added a Dutch translation.
- Added option to auto tweet articles, removing the checkbox from the add post screen. This makes sure auto tweet works when you're posting from within an external editor.
- Added prefix option for Tweets that are sent out on publish.
- Initial release.