Facebook Activity Feed
Install Facebook Activity Feed widget for your wordpress blog.
The Facebook Activiy application enables visitors to view activity of their friends on Facebook about your site. The activity feed displays stories/pages when users like content on your site through Facebook like button, when users share content on your site in Facebook, and when they comment on a page on your site. If the user is logged into Facebook, the plugin highlights the content from friend's feed. When the user is logged out the activity feed shows recommendations from across the site and gives the user the option to log in to Facebook. The plugin is filled with activity from the user's friends. If there isn't enough friend activity to fill the plugin, it is filled with recommendations.
Following is the list of features of the plugin.
Increase time spent by the visitors on your site
Increase your page views
Personalize the user experience on your site/blog
Reduce your site's bounce rate
|Author||BumpIn Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Tags||Activity Feed, bumpin, Facebook, plugin, recommendations, social network, widget|
For screenshots visit BumpIn website.
Follow the procedure to install Facebook Activity Feed for you blog/site.
- Download facebook-activity.zip
- Unzip facebook-activity.zip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Drag Drop the 'Facebook Activity' widget to your sidebar according to your need.(goto Presentation-> widgets)
- Customize and Register your widget(FREE!) by visiting socialbar.BumpIn.com (If you have not already registered)
- Paste the code you got from BumpIn website in the text box and click the "Save Changes" button
- Verify your email address used for registering at socialbar.BumpIn.com and set your password by clicking on the link sent to your email account
- Re-customize your widget by logging in at socialbar.BumpIn.com using your email address as your login name
- If you re-customize the widget from the SocialBar admin panel, the changes would automatically be reflected on your site/blog
- If you forgot your password you can reset it from http://socialbar.bumpin.com/site/forgot_password/ by verifying your email id