Allows you to insert short, handcrafted peices of content into a post, page, or template. Uses the shortcode API
The blurbs plugin allows you to add user made 'blurbs' of text to a post, page, or template. This is particularly useful if your WordPress theme is easily broken, and has many small pieces of text in it, or if you want to have a piece of text on the site repeated many times. This plugin uses the shortcode API to embed blurbs in posts and pages.
|Tags||blurb, excerpt, shortcode, snippet, text|
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to tools->blurbs and add a blurb
- To use a blurb in a template use: $blurb = new blurb($blurbID); to display it use: echo $blurb->getText();
- To use a blurb in a post use: [blurb id=$id]
- Works with both PHP4 and PHP5
- First version
Where do I go if I have questions?
You enter the contents of the entire HTML file. You can include inline styles, or links to external style sheets and external images.