Host your MailChimp capture form on your WordPress site as widgets or as standalone forms on individual posts.
The main purpose of BigMailChimp plugin is to enable the user to host their MailChimp capture forms on their own website without the need to write a single line of code. Moreover, you can display your capture forms as widgets or as standalone forms on individual posts. Simply create/modify your forms on MailChimp and the changes will take effect on your site instantly.
Form more information visit the plugin's page
|Author||Arian Khosravi, Norik Davtian
|Tags||address capture, capture form, email, email capture, form, forms, mail chimp, mailchimp, mailing list, newsletter, page, pages, Post, posts, widget|
- Upload unzipped bigmailchimp folder to /wp-content/plugins/
- Navigate to Plugins menu form in the admin panel and activate BigMailChmip
- Navigate to BigMailChimp page and add your lists
- Display your forms as widgets or use the BigMailChimp meta-box to generate the appropriate short codes
- Major bugfixes causing white screen on some servers